Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After many months of lurkin on different boards this what I have concluded..

gravity

That when you front yo and kiddsss be sayin shit like you waaasssup my nigga and how you living dog that shit be kinda repetitititve and sshit you, word son to represent dogg. Anyway, what I mean is that you kids you ain't got shit to talk bout yo and you no that so you come here and talk shit aobut shit you talked shit about over there but now you here again yo...

(Do I fit in here better now?)

Originally posted by gravity

That when you front yo and kiddsss be sayin shit like you waaasssup my nigga and how you living dog that shit be kinda repetitititve and sshit you, word son to represent dogg. Anyway, what I mean is that you kids you ain't got shit to talk bout yo and you no that so you come here and talk shit aobut shit you talked shit about over there but now you here again yo...

:laugh: :laugh:

Nah son. No one uses the word Dogg anymore. where you from holmes? Alabama? lol* And nah. I think you and the crew fit better in VIP land.

Originally posted by beatz

Nah son. No one uses the word Dogg anymore. where you from holmes? Alabama? lol* And nah. I think you and the crew fit better in VIP land.

Yes, I am from Alabama...and in Alabama, we stopped acting like thugs when we graduated high school as we realized that you can't get anywhere in the world by demeaning yourself through lack of self-respect which covers appearance, speach, et al. Anyway, grab your homies, cause I'm audi 5000 (does anyone say that anymore?) and see if you can't grow up a bit over night...then, maybe we have something to discuss. Peace dogg.

I think you and the crew fit better in VIP land.

U think?

i guess we shuld all go..since the legend Beatz told us to go...

Dave..and everyone else in CP...after a year and a half of posting here..I am officially leaving CP...

I hope Beatz can keep you guys entertained....

Yes, I am from Alabama...and in Alabama, we stopped acting like thugs when we graduated high school as we realized that you can't get anywhere in the world by demeaning yourself through lack of self-respect which covers appearance, speach, et al. Anyway, grab your homies, cause I'm audi 5000 (does anyone say that anymore?) and see if you can't grow up a bit over night...then, maybe we have something to discuss. Peace dogg.

Yea, and acting like imbeciles to get attention must be very popular where you come from too right? Getting other imbeciles to follow you around in imbeciles cliques aight? Funny thing yo! I may talk ignorant to you homie but your need for attention is more than proof on how pathetic and insecure you and that entire board you all just came from really are. GROW UP! lol*

You first you sad little muthafuckin guy!

But you know what your CLIQUE IS RIGHT! You are funny! Stick around some mo for me holmes and keep showing me how sad all your VIP crew can be. Lets see how many times you keep replying to me posts!

BTZ

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yea, and acting like imbeciles to get attention must be very popular where you come from too right? Getting other imbeciles to follow you around in imbeciles cliques aight? Funny thing yo! I may talk ignorant to you homie but your need for attention is more than proof on how pathetic and insecure you and that entire board you all just came from really are. GROW UP! lol*

You first you sad little muthafuckin guy!

But you know what your CLIQUE IS RIGHT! You are funny! Stick around some mo for me holmes and keep showing me how sad all your VIP crew can be. Lets see how many times you keep replying to me posts!

BTZ

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I understand you might speak like that but in all reality, must you write like that too?

Oh PLEASE don't speak like that.. we're trying to make the world a better place with educated individuals not produce shit-speaking morons.. :D

Go read Irvine Welsh. Think he talks like that too yo? Yup. Met him twice. The man's just as muthafuckin unintelligible as his text. Though he from a different HOOOOD! Now keep postin bout what all I have to say kids. Have fun Clique. I have to get me a fourty of ol' E and some turkey pot pie with my food stamps! Peace. I'm out VIP.

BTZ~

Go read Irvine Welsh. Think he talks like that too yo? Yup. Met him twice. The man's just as muthafuckin unintelligible as his text. Though he from a different HOOOOD! Now keep postin bout what all I have to say kids. Have fun Clique. I have to get me a fourty of ol' E and some turkey pot pie with my food stamps! Peace. I'm out VIP.

BTZ~

I read Trainspotting before I saw it...goddam, what language..could barely understand half of it...he's a fucking trip.

Guest gabo

I think I know what your are saying... so you mean if I represent wit my 40 in hand all da players will no watsup b?

sour saying dat we need to talk mo shit dog?

haha..you fucken kill me:laugh: Damn son you need to relax yo, you kno what I am saying :tongue: