Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back from my P.O.W. camp .......

strype

well my dominatrix just let my out of my bamboo cage for a bit due to good foot licking behavior.

I'll tell you what .... I'm hungry as hell after being caged up for so long ... I need me a jumbo P.O.P (Platter of Pussy), with a lil dipping butter on the side of course :)

<Strype put a 20ft silver platter on the table and ties a lobster bib around his neck>

"Ok, who's jumping up on this here buffet to help me dine????!?!?!"

I lil kitty whispered in my ear, after i helped her get all kitty klean of a event named Shagfest 2: The Pussy Boogalu .... since I brought cuffs to the last Shag party I'm sure I'll be expected to up the anty this time (that is if I'm invited :rolleyes: ) ... maybe a blowup goat will be in order .... or a flavored condom taste test ,I of course would suply the stunt cock..... or a tossed salad contest .... hmmmm so many ideas .... who know what I'll show up with....

:cool:

Well, just wanted to pop in and say hi and see if I'm even remembered in these horny parts .....

aww damn baby... def. made my bday a whole lot sweeter not to mention wetter to see a post from strype... :hump:

baby... im tellin you... everyone is gonna welcome your sexy ass back with open arms... not to mention the legs... :D

~and if they don't, then shit... i know for a fact me and kitty will!!!;):tongue::D

newbies... meet strype... he's awesome... and kinky... and dirty and all the rest of that good shit that we treasure~

:heart: so glad to see you back... you have no idea..

:love: ~ moonie

Originally posted by djmoonshine

newbies... meet strype... he's awesome... and kinky... and dirty and all the rest of that good shit that we treasure~

:

Def. sex board king!

::good god that smile.....mouth_water.gif...good god that stripe mouth_water.gif...good god that cock mouth_water.gif...teeheehee::

Hey Hey Heeeeeey :) ......

TastyT ....long time no fondle girl....

Xx"X"lea ... probably not handcuffs with me this year ....:idea: ....but I will have something a lil more interesting for you to be tied up with ... come beg me for it on Fri

Clubkat ... glad to know you enjoyed all 3 S's ...the smile, the stripe and da shaft :tongue:

You all should have seen the double look i got from these 2 when i walk into , I think it was, Lemon's last year ..... i swear i heard someone say "Badda Bing" ....lol which brings us to ...

Moonie ... what can I say ... the stairs.... the poohs..... lets put it this way .... I'm definatly ready for another bowl of that Mmmm Mmmm Good:eek:

lots of tongue games to you all for the warm welcome back and flattering intro ..... King though...naaaaaah ... but I will claim the Kinky Prince position ....

oh... and Fiery ..... I don't think the world is ready for any other Strypes in the sea .... but your more than welcome to waste your time lookin .....

Big Pimp'n down in NYC

-Strype

woot woot!!!!

12 hours and counting till the fest and i cannot wait!!

stripe... growl... maybe i'll have to pull the pooh's outta retirement... :laugh2:

oh kitty ~ the harem!!! *sigh* those def. were the days...

shit, i mean look at the pic!! we've got niki and lipz... the newbies don't even know about niki's crazy ass... :D

dick and fuckin strype... damn... that is a classic pic~

:grin: can't wait to see you all.... it has DEFiNTELY been too long~

:heart: