Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deanna11

the problem with stupid people today

13 posts in this topic

they have no creative thought. they are the stupid following the stupid. entirely predictable and 30 replies to this topic is completely pointless because all the stupid people will say the same thing:

"what's your problem?" i already said. stupid people

"who are you talking about?" if you had to ask...

"drama is bad" so is hearing your stupid opinion

and many stupid people are so afraid to speak against "the powers that be" and strangers, they can't even tell each other that they're stupid!

DON'T BE STUPID! VOICE SOME TRUE THOUGHT TODAY! :D this is a message brought to you by the Society for Social Betterment

Originally posted by deanna11

they have no creative thought. they are the stupid following the stupid. entirely predictable and 30 replies to this topic is completely pointless because all the stupid people will say the same thing:

and many stupid people are so afraid to speak against "the powers that be" and strangers, they can't even tell each other that they're stupid!

DON'T BE STUPID! VOICE SOME TRUE THOUGHT TODAY! :D this is a message brought to you by the Society for Social Betterment

Maybe ur the stupid one for posting the same thread twice in 2 diff forums...:confused::eek:

Originally posted by avalondon3

Maybe ur the stupid one for posting the same thread twice in 2 diff forums...:confused::eek:

hey, man. another funny thing about stupid people is they don't stay in one spot. dogs piss on the ones that do

The primary difference between genius and stupidity is that genius knows limits. deanna11 definitely knows her limits, and they are NOT set by any mother hen.

ichi

Originally posted by ichi_gami

The primary difference between genius and stupidity is that genius knows limits. deanna11 definitely knows her limits, and they are NOT set by any mother hen.

ichi

:confused: Ok, Whatever that meant...Next poster please....:D

Originally posted by ichi_gami

ichi

ok plato

Originally posted by dznyc

Yo Rob, will you get off of Danny Howells jock already. Thats my job.;):D

two sluts are better then one

go check my post on the music board.. need your whoring skills..

hahahahaha...one of the most lamest threads I've read yet..but Deanna does have a point...there are entirely too many stupid people in the world...and a large number of them can also be found in our very own home. :blown::laugh:

Originally posted by deanna11

:finger: :finger: