Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Honestly, spragga25 has to be

gravity

the most simple-mindedfuck on this entire board. Anytime his name appears on a thread, you can be sure that he will thrill and amaze the crowd with responses such as "what?", maybe even "whaaaatttt????" if we're lucky... Seriously, for one of the older heads around here, this kid needs to learn the basics...

Oh and spragga, when/if you respond to this post don't bother with a "what" or a "whaaattt" or some variation...for once, say something worthwhile...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gravity

the most simple-mindedfuck on this entire board. Anytime his name appears on a thread, you can be sure that he will thrill and amaze the crowd with responses such as "what?", maybe even "whaaaatttt????" if we're lucky... Seriously, for one of the older heads around here, this kid needs to learn the basics...

Oh and spragga, when/if you respond to this post don't bother with a "what" or a "whaaattt" or some variation...for once, say something worthwhile...

This guy has to be one of the VIP boys...........probably just upset that his ass got bitch slapped and posted all over his board so he's trying to start shit.

BTW.....for such an intelligent scholar, you should know that "simple-mindedfuck" is not an actual word and that maybe trying to edit your spelling before posting may be worthwhile.

Originally posted by vision

ahhhh such refreshing insight into the mind of spragga

a simple mind

he usually responds with sexual content

yes quite simple and basic

one track mind

if it aint about sex his response is what

This comes from a guy that posts "I'm stoopid...give me all da weed...yo gravity, can I wear kneepads next time I go down on you?"

LONG DAY AT WORK!!!!!!!! :cool:

WHAT???

Originally posted by djjonstephen

This guy has to be one of the VIP boys...........probably just upset that his ass got bitch slapped and posted all over his board so he's trying to start shit.

BTW.....for such an intelligent scholar, you should know that "simple-mindedfuck" is not an actual word and that maybe trying to edit your spelling before posting may be worthwhile.

Seriously, are you doing research on responses of mine in past threads and then trying to use the SAME EXACT words against me? First the bitch slap comment and then the spell check suggestion...try again son...its going to take a bit more than biting my style to have any chance at all... Furthermore, I do post on VIP, and have a pretty good idea of what goes on around there, thus I have absolutely no clue when and where anyone ever stepped to me on that board and succeeded... The only people getting herbed in their own home are people like you, here...

Originally posted by spragga25

This comes from a guy that posts "I'm stoopid...give me all da weed...yo gravity, can I wear kneepads next time I go down on you?"

I talk about pussy...you talk about gravity - we are what we eat I guess! :cool:

WHAT???

hun, I suggest that you edit, b/c if you are what you eat then you're a PUSSY.. lol

Originally posted by gravity

Seriously, are you doing research on responses of mine in past threads and then trying to use the SAME EXACT words against me? First the bitch slap comment and then the spell check suggestion...try again son...its going to take a bit more than biting my style to have any chance at all... Furthermore, I do post on VIP, and have a pretty good idea of what goes on around there, thus I have absolutely no clue when and where anyone ever stepped to me on that board and succeeded... The only people getting herbed in their own home are people like you, here...

Herbed? Those are some tough words from an even tougher man sitting behind his computer and shit.

And as far as biting your style, whatever style that may be, I have never seen you post or just never payed attention. I just hear through the grapevine where your aggression comes from. I wonder if that puts you in your place...........No? Alright spanky, lets make sure there is some research behind your accusations next time.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Herbed? Those are some tough words from an even tougher man sitting behind his computer and shit.

And as far as biting your style, whatever style that may be, I have never seen you post or just never payed attention. I just hear through the grapevine where your aggression comes from. I wonder if that puts you in your place...........No? Alright spanky, lets make sure there is some research behind your accusations next time.

OK sparky...just so you don't feel slighted, I'm going to respond, but please don't think that by any means this is over...I'm out for the day, but tomorrow, we can continue, if in fact you can pick your chin up off the floor after the humiliation you are about to suffer...

First off, where the fuck do you expect me to be sitting, if we are posting on a message board...I can only imagine that you too are sitting behind a computer right now reading and responding...so, once you stop contradicting yourself, then maybe you can get somewhere. Secondly, YOU are the one that came at me, not the other way around, so I think even the most objective observer would find you guilty of what it is you are deeming me...a punk talking shit behind a computer... For your information, this is a message board...not real life, thus some of us are able to leave it at that, have our fun and move on, while others such as yourself believe this is real life...I'm sorry that you have to live your lives vicariously through others and base your opinions, actions, concepts, beliefs, et al on the almighty "grapevine"...

Anyway, I could go on and on, but you really have come with nothing, so its really turning into a waste of time and space similar to your own existence...so, take the next 17 hours or so to create a response that doesn't wreak of hypocricy, hearsay, and contridiction, and we'll pick up then where we leave off now...