Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Honestly, spragga25 has to be

gravity

Originally posted by gravity

the most simple-mindedfuck on this entire board. Anytime his name appears on a thread, you can be sure that he will thrill and amaze the crowd with responses such as "what?", maybe even "whaaaatttt????" if we're lucky... Seriously, for one of the older heads around here, this kid needs to learn the basics...

Oh and spragga, when/if you respond to this post don't bother with a "what" or a "whaaattt" or some variation...for once, say something worthwhile...

LOSER

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rfkfreak

Can't argue with you there, I'm a nocturnal being. So, I see Cathy's done slapping you around like a hockey puck, what'd you do, bore her?

Oh so thats how it went down......good thing we got good ol' Captain Observant over here......too bad the conversation went way over his head. Its okay though, simple mindedness is a genetic difficiencey and should not be made a mockery of.......so I wont poke fun at you.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Oh so thats how it went down......good thing we got good ol' Captain Observant over here......too bad the conversation went way over his head. Its okay though, simple mindedness is a genetic difficiencey and should not be made a mockery of.......so I wont poke fun at you.

In discussion, it is usual for those involved to be too close to the action to actually realize what took place, hence, if anything, we observers had the best view of how much she made you look like the idiot you are. Son, the day you're involved in a conversation that goes way over my head is the day that you can actually put together an argument that makes sense, of which we have yet to realize. I find it quite amusing how you choose not to get involved in drama with me, but then again, if I had just gotten embarrassed on a board as you have been, I don't think I'd be looking to have a discussion either.

In discussion, it is usual for those involved to be too close to the action to actually realize what took place, hence, if anything, we observers had the best view of how much she made you look like the idiot you are. Son, the day you're involved in a conversation that goes way over my head is the day that you can actually put together an argument that makes sense, of which we have yet to realize. I find it quite amusing how you choose not to get involved in drama with me, but then again, if I had just gotten embarrassed on a board as you have been, I don't think I'd be looking to have a discussion either.

Ummm, which discussion are you referring to there in your statement about being involved in a convo that went way over my head?

Seeing as how I post on this board quite often and engage in numerous conversations......some comical, some serious.....it might be possible that one would joke around from time to time. It is called having a sense of humor. Uneducated simpletids like yourself however find it as a statement of intelligence. Sorry kiddo, but you are wrong. These conversations don't go over my head......I just crack jokes most of the time, but I'm sure you already knew that. And thats what I like about you kid, your attention to details.

And since you are so attentative, you would also notice that in fact I have taken two people on, one who actually is competition....gravity, and one who just repeats anything you say to her like a child and hence is no competition....cathyo. What came of this is of course the fact that I couldn't continue with cathyo, just a waste of my time. But I'm sure you already knew that as well......you are on fire, I must say.

the day you're involved in a conversation that goes way over my head is the day that you can actually put together an argument that makes sense

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW.........glad to see that we agree that anything that makes sense goes way over your head.