Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
atomicapples

who thinks me and DG are real.

35 posts in this topic

Originally posted by atomicapples

who thinks we are real people

or do you think we are some old school people who are trying to have a great comeback?~!??~!

OMFG!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i was just gonna post the same damn thread LOLLLLLLLL cause seriously...people think u guys are fake LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by atomicapples

you gay???

im on the phone with marci...

she said.. why the hell in the world would you be up at 1:30am thinking of us???? you like dick???

:laugh: :laugh: talk to DG he knows what im talkin about. While yer at it..u might as well toss his salad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if it werent for the fact u guys have posted pics

i would start questioning if u were two other people on the board with more than one name

why do u guys always say ur going to a meetup and not show?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by clubkat

these 2 are cp viruses... :idea:

MMMmmmmm.....these boys are definetly real! I'm just got home from the most amazing ride I've ever had before in my life! Have any of you ever ridden the Ukraine Sex Train??? Well I have...with an eggroll on the side! Best night of my life! :hump: :hump:

YES DG AND APPLES ARE ABOUT AS REAL AS MY 48 ORGASIMS LAST NIGHT! GOOD JOB BOYS.....WAY TO CONQUER A ROOKIE.

TO ALL THE OTHER SEX BOARDERS: Please refrain from mocking my sex toys...it may affect their performance..... :shake:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by marcid21

MMMmmmmm.....these boys are definetly real! I'm just got home from the most amazing ride I've ever had before in my life! Have any of you ever ridden the Ukraine Sex Train??? Well I have...with an eggroll on the side! Best night of my life! :hump: :hump:

YES DG AND APPLES ARE ABOUT AS REAL AS MY 48 ORGASIMS LAST NIGHT! GOOD JOB BOYS.....WAY TO CONQUER A ROOKIE.

TO ALL THE OTHER SEX BOARDERS: Please refrain from mocking my sex toys...it may affect their performance..... :shake:

hrm.

i dont know what i think now. i thought they were real until i read this post by marcid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by somebitch

hrm.

i dont know what i think now. i thought they were real until i read this post by marcid.

Bitchie Bitch....what's real is the aching between my little legs....Gentle is just about the only thing these two are not!

Yummy...I can't wait to see what's on the menu for tonite...

*slidding my hand down my pants to that oh so sensitive spot that is still on fire....checking around to make sure SOL dosen't peek....*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said at the meetup, it's a an escapee from Bellvue suffering from Split personality. One personality is designer-clad young white male while the other is a one-word reply Asian.

Btw, send Santa my regards. :tongue::laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by xxlea

Like I said at the meetup, it's a an escapee from Bellvue suffering from Split personality. One personality is designer-clad young white male while the other is a one-word reply Asian.

Btw, send Santa my regards.

~Snausages~

These boys may have been cast in Girl Interuppted, but they are not friends with Santa Claus, or the tooth fairy, or Peter Pan...or any of the like....

I should be insulted, are you saying I made mad passionate love with myself last night?

:o :o ;):o :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by marcid21

~

I should be insulted, are you saying I made mad passionate love with myself last night?

:o :o ;):o :o

You say that as if it was a bad thing?!?!;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by somebitch

i thought you never had an orgasm??

i think U are DG!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is the best compliment anyone has ever given me! But no, sorry to disapoint, but I am not DG. After last night I might as well be though...

:tongue:

Sly Bitch you are...giving me a run for my orgasim!:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joeygk

..........and I love you too!

Haha, I wonder if he meant me...

Tony you castrated whore, nice job NOT being at the meetup...I saw some asian kid who kinda looked like you... but his brother's name was Tony...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marci is my girl!!! LMAO youre too funny... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

as for being real... well yes i am real. however im going to share a secret with y'all im really [email protected], from the oldschool days. I had to stop posting cause there was a bully here who made me. But Now i took on a new name, new personality, and new wardrobe, and a new sidekick. But now i must change again... since all your curiousities got the best of y'all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

btw that is all bullshit. and I am real. and I am dead sexy... yah bebe!!! if only i could git rid of this triple nipple... oh well. sweet surprise for the ladies when their drunk...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0