Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who thinks me and DG are real.

atomicapples

Originally posted by atomicapples

who thinks we are real people

or do you think we are some old school people who are trying to have a great comeback?~!??~!

OMFG!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i was just gonna post the same damn thread LOLLLLLLLL cause seriously...people think u guys are fake LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by atomicapples

you gay???

im on the phone with marci...

she said.. why the hell in the world would you be up at 1:30am thinking of us???? you like dick???

:laugh: :laugh: talk to DG he knows what im talkin about. While yer at it..u might as well toss his salad.

Originally posted by clubkat

these 2 are cp viruses... :idea:

MMMmmmmm.....these boys are definetly real! I'm just got home from the most amazing ride I've ever had before in my life! Have any of you ever ridden the Ukraine Sex Train??? Well I have...with an eggroll on the side! Best night of my life! :hump: :hump:

YES DG AND APPLES ARE ABOUT AS REAL AS MY 48 ORGASIMS LAST NIGHT! GOOD JOB BOYS.....WAY TO CONQUER A ROOKIE.

TO ALL THE OTHER SEX BOARDERS: Please refrain from mocking my sex toys...it may affect their performance..... :shake:

Originally posted by marcid21

MMMmmmmm.....these boys are definetly real! I'm just got home from the most amazing ride I've ever had before in my life! Have any of you ever ridden the Ukraine Sex Train??? Well I have...with an eggroll on the side! Best night of my life! :hump: :hump:

YES DG AND APPLES ARE ABOUT AS REAL AS MY 48 ORGASIMS LAST NIGHT! GOOD JOB BOYS.....WAY TO CONQUER A ROOKIE.

TO ALL THE OTHER SEX BOARDERS: Please refrain from mocking my sex toys...it may affect their performance..... :shake:

hrm.

i dont know what i think now. i thought they were real until i read this post by marcid.

Originally posted by somebitch

hrm.

i dont know what i think now. i thought they were real until i read this post by marcid.

Bitchie Bitch....what's real is the aching between my little legs....Gentle is just about the only thing these two are not!

Yummy...I can't wait to see what's on the menu for tonite...

*slidding my hand down my pants to that oh so sensitive spot that is still on fire....checking around to make sure SOL dosen't peek....*

Originally posted by xxlea

Like I said at the meetup, it's a an escapee from Bellvue suffering from Split personality. One personality is designer-clad young white male while the other is a one-word reply Asian.

Btw, send Santa my regards.

~Snausages~

These boys may have been cast in Girl Interuppted, but they are not friends with Santa Claus, or the tooth fairy, or Peter Pan...or any of the like....

I should be insulted, are you saying I made mad passionate love with myself last night?

:o :o ;):o :o

Originally posted by somebitch

i thought you never had an orgasm??

i think U are DG!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is the best compliment anyone has ever given me! But no, sorry to disapoint, but I am not DG. After last night I might as well be though...

:tongue:

Sly Bitch you are...giving me a run for my orgasim!:D

Originally posted by joeygk

..........and I love you too!

Haha, I wonder if he meant me...

Tony you castrated whore, nice job NOT being at the meetup...I saw some asian kid who kinda looked like you... but his brother's name was Tony...

Marci is my girl!!! LMAO youre too funny... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

as for being real... well yes i am real. however im going to share a secret with y'all im really MDMA_ClubCock@clubplanet.com, from the oldschool days. I had to stop posting cause there was a bully here who made me. But Now i took on a new name, new personality, and new wardrobe, and a new sidekick. But now i must change again... since all your curiousities got the best of y'all.