Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who thinks me and DG are real.

atomicapples

i just think all of yous are fucking idiots...

xxlea... i spoke to you on IM... you spanish working in some office... blah blah blah... i cant believe im a fake...

as for the meetups...

is there life off the internet?

my life dont evolve around the internet...i mean meetups are cool, but there are better things to do on a friday night.... i just want to relax after a week of work, and get ready to work again on saturday morning... the only thing i have time for is going to NYSC... or maybe go to a bar for a few drinks... tuner M in edison to have my car worked on? ebay for some proformance parts? roosevelt fields, 5th ave, so-hoe for some new gear? im as real as it gets, and im not a crazy chink from 1976AD

Originally posted by origskeemr

HOLY SHIT!! YOUR FUKIN FUNNY AS HELL:laugh::laugh: AND I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE THE SWEET INNOCENT TYPE:laugh: :laugh: YOU AND MISK ARE EXACTLY THE SAME;)

Well, of course we are....we're sister's that were seperated at birth.....You didn't know that???

:eek:

Originally posted by marcid21

Well, of course we are....we're sister's that were seperated at birth.....You didn't know that???

:eek:

we're like those chicks from 'the parent trap'....except we met on clubplanet and not at some gay ass camp!!!!

Originally posted by misk

we're like those chicks from 'the parent trap'....except we met on clubplanet and not at some gay ass camp!!!!

Yup...you CP kiddies better check yourselves...cause we about to open a can a WHIP ASS on ya'll....

:shake:

Double the trouble!!!;)