Clubplanet Nightlife Community

an absolutely hilarious thread...

COCKZILLA

i came across this thread from last year and almost died laughing once again...hahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by imcd7671:

Where can i find Still waiting and Stranger in my house???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by a-tip:

no where for a while.... maybe after new years... i have them

Originally posted by tranza:

Bah..

Those tracks have been around for a couple weeks already..

There not even that good..

Originally posted by a-tip:

...bah?? what the fuck do you like traza? you fuckin poser.. always talkin shit on the board.. always gotts throw your two cents in... so what hex just finished them a couple weeks ago.. you know you dont have them.. you wish.. oh maybe you have the buzz cuz all the leaks put it on napster.. but you wish you even heard aubrey.. you think your the shit but you aint homothug. go back to your faggot record store and jerk off punk...nuff said.. your a waist of finger movement

Originally posted by tranza:

LMAO!

Aww, whats the matter?? Do you feel like you have some kind of power because you have a couple unreleased tracks?? Believe me buddy, you were not the frst person to have those beat Hex Hector remixes.. Far from the first..

Why would you post, You wont be able to find them till after new years, " BUT I HAVE THEM " ?? No one gives a shit if you have them or not.. If you werent willing to send them out, why would you post " I HAVE THEM " ?? To feel like the man, but lemme tell you something, your far from the man..

This music board is to give your personal opinions on music.. You stated yours, and I stated mine.. Stop crying cause I said those WACK tracks were WACK.. You dont like my posts, dont read em..

So dont be mad cause I blew up the spot, tough guy..

Originally posted by sote:

i said it before and ill say it again. why do you people think your cool if you hear a song before anyone else does. i took a shit before you guys this morning at 5am, am i cool now?

your just a bunch of douche bags, dont you have anything more important to stress about.

why would do such a stupid thing?.. to start trouble?

what an asshole you are to repost a drama thread from the past after me and Tranza became friends and buried the hatchet.

that must be the stupidist thing ive ever seen..

WHAT A FUCKING JERKOFF!!! LOL:finger: :bigfinger

oh christ what have we started here...look i read this thread last year and almost died laughing..and i was searchin for an ID last night and came across it...now personally i could give a fuck about a-tip and tranza being close pals nowadays...and this wasnt meant 2 start problems..only for a good laugh about the classic drama on this board...and o yea...im no chump tranza :laugh: