Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the best way to tell a girl to shave?

bigstaud

Try saying something a little more than subtle......trust me.

Can't beat around the bush on these matters (no pun intended), you gotta get straight to the point.

Try saying something like 'I like it cleanly shaven, and I'll reward you if you follow through with my request.'

tell her ....

"Spring is a cum'n soon. Time to start Landscaping. Brake out the lawnmower."

straight out with it man .... communication is the key .....

or if you for some reason are a bigger pussy than the one you 're trying to shave and don't wanna look like it ...

BUY HER A WAXING GIFT CERTIFICATE!!!

Originally posted by bigstaud

So I've just started seeing this new girl, and ummm... she leaves it au natural. which I'm somewhat cool with, but not really.

:P

so I obviously want her to shave as much as possible off.

what is the best way to ask her to do this?

thanks!

bigstaud

I just had this conversation with my friend last night...and I guess my question is: Are you my friend? Or is this just a popular topic right now?

Originally posted by quoth

ok i only see 2 ways of doing this and these ways are the QUOTH WAYS.

1) send her an email with this link..Hun, this is very important you should read this

2) shit, if that don't work, next time your in the mall, wander into the REMINGTON store and kinda guide her to browse the RAZOR section.

:D

Mike come on....lol....don't you think thats a little cruel!:laugh:

Tuck a hairball into the palm of your hand. Then while you're eating her out, start coughing and produce the hairball to make it look like you just coughed it up.

Then just cross your fingers and hope that her excuse for not shaving isn't because her ex b/f's name is tattooed under all that fur.

Originally posted by cintron

I'd just be like

"YO SHAVE."

I might like Tribal house and Mad Tikis stomping around with OOga faces, chanting and carrying spears n' shit...

but hey man dancing in the jungle and EATING the jungle are two TOTALLY different things.

lmfao :laugh2: mofongo aint playin~

omigod!!! origskeemr...it must be our friend!! lol.....

we know this girl ..and well...someone needs to tell her ass to hop on the shaving bus...because it is so bushy she looks like she has a penis when she wears a bathing suit!!:puke:

TELL HER THAT SHE SMELLS IN A NICE WAY AND THAT IF SHE SHAVES THE SMELL WON'T GET TRAPPED IN HER HAIRS DOWN THERE! OR JUST SAY PLAIN OUT I HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH A GIRL THAT DOESN'T SHAVE OR ASK HER WHAT SHE LIKES BETTER A GUY WHO SHAVES OR DOESN'T SHAVE? WHATS HER PREFERENCE? THEN TELL HER YOURS :)

U ever think she doesn't want to? It's not your body. It's hers. And maybe she doesn't wanna get all itchy. The hair is there to protect the delicate skin. If your girl wants to stay totally natural, that is her choice and not yours. Maybe she would like to stay how God made her or something. Some girls are like that. Bottom line is it is her body, not yours.

Originally posted by entao25

U ever think she doesn't want to? It's not your body. It's hers. And maybe she doesn't wanna get all itchy. The hair is there to protect the delicate skin. If your girl wants to stay totally natural, that is her choice and not yours. Maybe she would like to stay how God made her or something. Some girls are like that. Bottom line is it is her body, not yours.

when u go to a restaraunt...don't u like them to prepare the food the way u like it!?!? same thing...she could shave as a favor to him. or he could send her back! lol