Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edison nj

gheorghiy

I live in Edison , I go to clubs couple of times a month and always in the city. I tried jersey clubs like abyss and Poor Billy's and that made me not want to go to anything else in jersey ever again. Are there any decent clubs in jersey ?.. by the way I go to vinyl, SF and RIP twilo. I know there are good places I just don't know where to find them.

Originally posted by gheorghiy

thanks everybody, went to platinum last night music was ok, but it was dead, well I guess I shouldn't expect much on a tuesday night.

last night was decent..it just looks dead because you had between 150 and 200 people there spread out over a room that holds around 500

music was incredible as always (John Michaels is incredibly talented) and i had a blast....the party is only going to get better and better

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

last night was decent..it just looks dead because you had between 150 and 200 people there spread out over a room that holds around 500

music was incredible as always (John Michaels is incredibly talented) and i had a blast....the party is only going to get better and better

BG

Agreed...you can't beat that party for anything. Such a nice little vibe, ridiculous beats as always...absolutely sick.

Originally posted by gheorghiy

I live in Edison , I go to clubs couple of times a month and always in the city. I tried jersey clubs like abyss and Poor Billy's and that made me not want to go to anything else in jersey ever again. Are there any decent clubs in jersey ?.. by the way I go to vinyl, SF and RIP twilo. I know there are good places I just don't know where to find them.

You should try asking this on the Jersey board...