Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who has the power???

klohe

Well, let see this is a toughy, I'll try to get into it...

Physically..men

Emotionally..I think women can put up with alot of crap

Financial...well nowadays its probably equal.

Mental..equal...

I dont' know if you meant as a total gender or one of the sexes? :confused: I guess I am neutral and can never see one gender having more power than the other

BTW, why always the rollie face..I luv it :rolleyes:

Originally posted by klohe

men or women???

be it mental, physical, emotional, financial????

:rolleyes:

For whatever reason I think these days women have the advantage.....I mean...if you think about it, how could we not? Women have babies to take care of, husbands to deal with, houses to clean, plenty of bills to pay, career's that help pay those bills, and then there's that monthly thing that just about destroys everything....

I definetly think women are the stronger sex....in all aspects.

*Not going off on some sexist issue here, just my opinion*

:D

physically would definitely be woman. i cant think of one man that could handle delivering a baby. as for metally and emotionally i would say women to. just look at the man show. i was actually telling people at work that men seem to be just an evolved form of woman developed for certain needs. that is why men have nipples. if you look at alligators if there is a group that is all female one will become male to impregnate the group. i think thats what happened in a time long long ago with a dinosaur named littlefoot...

Originally posted by marcid21

~Men are like a fine wine.....

They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them

and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with.~

~~so cuuuuute!!!!! wish i saw it earlier so i could have used it as my senor quote!!:cool:

People only have power over you, if you let them.... By this I mean your friends, family, lovers, haters and any in between.....

I feel the exception is when you trust and value someone, you feel safe with them. and power is not an issue because you are equals.

Who am I kidding...Power lays with the person who is willing to go that extra step in securing what they what and need...Some people will do whatever it takes to get what they want:tongue:

It's a game of the mind and body, just like every other emotion and concept of life.;)

But really, I think it's a combo of the two...People only have as much control over you as you allow them to have, those you trust have complete control, and those you don't do not have any. So, in the end, you have all the power, at least over yourself....