Clubplanet Nightlife Community

l-o-v-e???

klohe

Originally posted by belladiva26

wait for him to say it first :confused:

i dunno... with all that has happened, i feel like you should always make it as if this day was your last... fuck it. if you feel like you love someone, tell them... you never know whats gonna happen later...

if the other person doesnt love you back, then at least you'll know and won't regret not saying it later...

Originally posted by djmoonshine

i dunno... with all that has happened, i feel like you should always make it as if this day was your last... fuck it. if you feel like you love someone, tell them... you never know whats gonna happen later...

if the other person doesnt love you back, then at least you'll know and won't regret not saying it later...

...SING IT SISTER..... I totally agree...

Originally posted by djmoonshine

I agree with ya here

and the moment before the first kiss is very electric....

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

YEAH DEF WAIT FOR HIM TO SAY IT FIRST OR YOU MIGHT SCARE HIM AWAY LOL GUYS GET WEIRDED OUT ABOUT THAT "L" WORD HEHE

I slipped this morning!!!! As I was jumping in a cab, already late for work, without thinking I muttered an "I Love You"...he instictivally said "Me Too"....but then we both kinda realized as the cab pulled away what we had actually said....I dunno...I guess I'll just have to wait until tonight :smile2:

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

YEAH DEF WAIT FOR HIM TO SAY IT FIRST OR YOU MIGHT SCARE HIM AWAY LOL GUYS GET WEIRDED OUT ABOUT THAT "L" WORD HEHE

Can I dare ask why people play games with "love?" If you're feeling it KLOHE, speak your mind and play it straight. I cannot understand why people play games "waiting for the other person to say it first." No offense, but especially younger people. Being a little older and wiser now (27), I've learned love is not something you want to play with.