Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
axel-a-promos

Oof Topic ~~ For All My Sexy Sexboboard Ladies!!!!

9 posts in this topic

FRIDAY JANUARY 25TH

JOHNNY VISCIOUS SPINNING WITH A LIVE PERFORMANCE BY JANA

AND ALSO COME AND BE A PART OF THE THONG CONTEST...IF YOU TRUST YOUR SEXY ASS, YOU MIGHT WIN SOME EXTRA $$$. ;)

CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO...

THANK YOU

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~this is at ROXY rite??? if so then i just mght be a part of that contest!!!!:tongue:

Wrong this is at Image in Fairview, NJ.

Johnny is spinning here before he hits Roxy for his record release party. He will be at Image till 2:30 (we are open till 3) Then off to the Roxy. Thong contest is at Image. Hit the treadmill and stepmasters, i want to see some fine asses.

By the way it is a WHITE THONG CONTEST not red pink blue see thru, well maybe we'll allow the see through. Its also a special birthday celebration for our Resident DJ KTU's Lil Cee.

Kosta

I don't know Kosta, what's in it for me if I drop my pants at your club??

I am with Vision, I wanna see some fine male meat too :tongue: Kosta? Axel? You guys droppin' some pants for me??

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I don't know Kosta, what's in it for me if I drop my pants at your club??

I am with Vision, I wanna see some fine male meat too :tongue: Kosta? Axel? You guys droppin' some pants for me??

Whats in it for you we'll discuss in my office. As far as me dropping my pants u think u can handle the trouser monster that lurks inside my slacks???;) ;)

If I come to NY tomorrow I will stop by and visit, I promise :) I have to see if my friend is driving up there or not so I can hitch a ride! And if I am, unfasten those belts boys :D