Clubplanet Nightlife Community

UP Coming events here at our very own Avalon!

prplhz

To all who are interested and don't visit Avalon's site here are some confirmed bookings for Avalon in future!

February 8, 2002 - Ferry Corsten/Lee Burridge

March 1, 2002 - Arman Van Buuren

March 8, 2002-Sander Kleinenberg/Kevin Saunderson

March 15, 2002-Junior Vasquez/Luis Vega

March 22, 2002-DJ Tiesto

May 17, 2002-Mario Piccotto

All I have to say is I will be there on the Feb 8th, March 1st, 2nd, and May 17, 2002. I guess Avalon is going to get to know me a little better, good job guys a pretty awesome line up coming up. Now all you have to do is announce that date for Carl Cox and my spring will be complete!

Isn't this schedule sick!?!?!?!?!

I was just telling a buddy of mine that I'm basically going to be living at Avalon on Friday's now, and why on earth wouldn't I!?!

Oh, and as if this wasn't good enough, Steve Lawler will be spinning the same night as Tiesto (in Axis I'm assuming).

They were just voted the #1 club in the U.S., now they're spiking the ball!! :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I was just telling a buddy of mine that I'm basically going to be living at Avalon on Friday's now, and why on earth wouldn't I!?!

Oh, and as if this wasn't good enough, Steve Lawler will be spinning the same night as Tiesto (in Axis I'm assuming).

OMFG, I didn't know that Lawler is going to be with Tiesto, that is going to be the best night, I am going to be there first in line. I can't wait, something to really look forward too!

I know Tiesto and Lawler sick! Just sucks they are on the same night because I like them both but Tiesto just a little more. Oh well I am glad that my problem is which sick DJ to listen to, and not crap! Woooo HOoooooo

Things are somehow looking even better... rumor has it Danny Howells is spinning for 4 hours in Axis on 2/22... that was one of the only weeks in the next two months I DIDN'T plan on going!?! This is just unrelentless!!

A meet-up sounds good to me. It'd be really cool to see who you guys really are :tongue:

Where is the supposed super-spot?? :confused::)

Things are somehow looking even better... rumor has it Danny Howells is spinning for 4 hours in Axis on 2/22... that was one of the only weeks in the next two months I DIDN'T plan on going!?! This is just unrelentless!!

A meet-up sounds good to me. It'd be really cool to see who you guys really are :tongue:

Where is the supposed super-spot?? :confused::)

I hadn't planned on going then either, but I might have too. I can't believe the line-up that is coming to Avalon in the coming months, it is getting better by the hour. Like I said I am going to be living there in the coming months... hehe

This super spot, well I would have to kill you after I tell you... j/k It's at the stairs going up towards the back entrance to Axis, over near the back bar. That's Vikki's and my spot we always hang over there.

Originally posted by prplhz

I hadn't planned on going then either, but I might have too. I can't believe the line-up that is coming to Avalon in the coming months, it is getting better by the hour. Like I said I am going to be living there in the coming months... hehe

This super spot, well I would have to kill you after I tell you... j/k It's at the stairs going up towards the back entrance to Axis, over near the back bar. That's Vikki's and my spot we always hang over there.

that's right girly:tongue: right near the bar in the back:D

So who are we going to see there???

I'm going to be there

Jessica is going to be there...

Who else??

Vikki:hat2: