Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opium

Well I have to disagree with ya on this one. I read one of my old High times mags and it said the price for high quality balck tar was anywhere between 700-1000 for an oz.(and that was on the west coast)If it was 10 bucks a g then it would retail at about $240.00 and that doesn't seem too right to me.Also all the old folkies around my house are buying it like its going out of style and getting all nostaligic about the 70's.The packages are real pretty too.It comes in a gold foil with a dragon stamp that says Singapore....so you know this shit is the real deal.

Yah that fake "red rock" opium shit was nothing but chunks of insense. I knew people that would make a killing on that shit. Selling it for like 10 a gram and getting it for like 25 cents a gram. There is also a lot of fake black tar going around too though. I was getting some very good, very tasty real black tar last fall for about 15-20 a gram though.

Well this shit is the real deal.I dont understand how people are saying they were getting it 10 or 15 bucks a g when it retails for close to 1000 an oz,Hmmmmmmmmmmm?? Im not arguing,I just find it strange. I saw a piece of it yesterday and it looks like no other opium i have ever smoked.It's black with red and green highlights and smells ever so sweet.I checked out erowid and it looks exactly like the red rock opium they have pictured.

Originally posted by totaldipshit

whether your paying 20 or 60 or whatever...its fuckin ridiculous and I guarantee you your smoking nasty garbage incense...if you want to do opiates just score some MS Contins or buy a fuckin bag of good diesel and sniff it...get real

The name says it all huh? Now how can you guarantee that i am smoking incense...do you know my connections?(NO) do you know my connections connection?(NO) Now let me run to my nearest ghetto corner and get a bag of heroin because puking and getting sick when i need more isnt rediculous.GET REAL and stop polluting my thread with your dope head babble.

Originally posted by totaldipshit

if you want to do opiates just score some MS Contins or buy a fuckin bag of good diesel and sniff it...get real

he does have a dam good point. opium is heroin without the guilt, if you think otherwise, your kidding yourself and dont know shit about the drugs your doing

Originally posted by momadance

he does have a dam good point. opium is heroin without the guilt, if you think otherwise, your kidding yourself and dont know shit about the drugs your doing

Opium is not nearly as devastating or addicting as is heroine.

i never said it was as devistating, its obviously not to the same degree, but hear me out..

opium (like all other drugs from the poppy plant) is physicly addictive in addition to being phycologicly addictive. one of the things this means is your body stops producing the nessicary endorphins that regulate things like pain, because it gets them from the drugs. then when you stop taking the drugs, your body doest produce them and EVERYTHING is painful.

I'm saying although it will take a longer time with opium, and not be as bad, you are essensially doing the same thing to yourself that you would be with heroin.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by tastyt

*Real* Opium is extremely rare in this part of the world, fuck, if I could buy it for 60 a g I would have no qualms parting with my money!

I'd say 90% of what people buy as 'opium' is fake... maybe more... if it was real, yeah $60 no problem... odds are though that you're just buying expensive fake stuff.

Originally posted by individual

I'd say 90% of what people buy as 'opium' is fake... maybe more... if it was real, yeah $60 no problem... odds are though that you're just buying expensive fake stuff.

This is real shit.I haven't smoked it yet but all the old folks around my way are buying it up.Now these are the people who were smoking opium in the 60's and 70's.I don't think they would be buying it if it was fake.

I'd say go for it then, IF those people have definitley smoked the real thing. I've just seen lotsa of these college types who smoke this fake shit (mainly dragons blood or weak hashish) and are totally convinced its the real thing. They're furthur encouraged to believe it because so many people assure them its exactly like what they've smoked, and it is, but its fake. A lot of the added delusion comes from the fact that they smoke it on top of weed. I've seen a lot of the same thing with fake hashish.

Yeah i hear ya bro.This is a solid connect.She is even working on DMT extraction.I dont think I would smoke that again.I did at woodstock 99 and its a pretty wild ride but my chest was hurting for 2 days after that.It's funny what you said about the college types.I was at a frat party at Rutgers and these silly fucks were smoking some garbage,crumbly hash and believing it was opium.Silly kids:laugh: