Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bitch, apologize

atomicapples

Ok, Ok...Maybe I should've heard the story,and I apologize from the bottom of my heart for my behavior...but can you please understand something....

* This is two against one here....

* This is not a situation I enjoy being in, nor wish to be in, nor NEED to be in....plenty of fish in the sea...and with this whole situation, EMBARASSMENT is probably my main issue!

There's lot of other things I'd love to say right now...but this is really not something for this board....Find me, if your man enough to find out more.

Originally posted by marcid21

Ok, Ok...Maybe I should've heard the story,and I apologize from the bottom of my heart for my behavior...but can you please understand something....

* This is not a situation I enjoy being in, nor wish to be in, nor NEED to be in....plenty of fish in the sea...and with this whole situation, EMBARASSMENT is probably my main issue!

There's lot of other things I'd love to say right now...but this is really not something for this board....Find me, if your man enough to find out more.

wait wait wait!!!! he publicly calls you a bitch and demands an apology and you're being nice?

i don't care who did what to whom, but it looks like now you should be the one demanding an apology.

Originally posted by marcid21

im here... and waiting...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Apples... I suggest you hit the button that says "PM"... I think it would be a little more appropriate...

shut up bitch ha... lets make this the fighting with your bitch thread:D

Guest gabo

BRING IT! :horns:

bring it?!?! nice lame reply twat!! why don't you copy off of spragga alittle more... u mcdonalds eating tramp :)

Guest gabo

At least it's a step up from that Taco Bell crap your classless ass tried to buy me for dinner. :mad:

lmao!! well I thought it was a good idea since you worked there!

btw I never had taco bell yuk! never will.

Guest gabo

Shows how much you know about women- why would I want to spend an evening out at my workplace? :blank:

because you never cant afford the food, all you do is clean the floors and take out the garbage.

Guest gabo

Just cause I can't afford it doesn't mean I don't eat it... they throw me the scraps every now and then!

well I thought you might want to eat at a table and maybe some food that isnt 3 days old and off the floor