Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bitch, apologize

atomicapples

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Yet you couldn't even spring for a Big Mac meal! YOU CHEAP BASTARD! :cry: :cry:

why should i? arent you fucking the guy in charge of fries? You know who I am talking about the one with the zits and squeaky voice.

Originally posted by gabo

why should i? arent you fucking the guy in charge of fries? You know who I am talking about the one with the zits and squeaky voice.

Hey, that's over! I've moved on to bigger and better things! My new piece is the cashier at Boston Market! Now you wanna talk about class...

Guest gabo

Hey, that's over! I've moved on to bigger and better things! My new piece is the cashier at Boston Market! Now you wanna talk about class...

are you still on that whole class thing... sheesh. If he is classy to you then I feel sory for you ... silly bitch

Originally posted by gabo

are you still on that whole class thing... sheesh. If he is classy to you then I feel sory for you ... silly bitch

Well the chicken and two sides was so much nicer than that soggy Gordita you tried to pass off as a romantic gesture- and you wonder why you didn't get any ass! :rolleyes:

Guest gabo

Well the chicken and two sides was so much nicer than that soggy Gordita you tried to pass off as a romantic gesture- and you wonder why you didn't get any ass! :rolleyes:

what about the time you took me to vinnys pizza shack and tried to play it off like it was a romantic italian dinner