Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friends can suck sometimes

fierydesire

Why can't friends be a little bit more understanding? Shit man I am going through some shit here and I am really nervous about certain things. I needed to speak to my girl desperately today and everytime I try to reach her she isnt there, or she is drunk (just tonite) WTF. I am having such a fucking crisis, going through some major life scares and all. Damn man I am so furious yet so upset at the same time. :mad::( I need my friend...:cry: She can calm me down right now..sorry needed to vent...I'm just a bit scared these days...

:( my poor baby. i wish i was around, you could chat with me for a while. I dont know how much i could help, but i know what you mean. You spend lots of time listening to your friends bitch and when you're the one in a jam, they either dont want to hear about it or they're just never around when you need them.

I hope things get better, girl. You dont deserve to be feeling like t his.

Sorry I went to sleep last night hon!!! But if you can't reach your girl you KNOW I'm always here for you...silly....:D It's the friends you can call at 4am that matter! :)

I have some news for you, although you will probably hear it before you even read this. But everything's gonna be alright sweetheart!

I'm working on next weekend...my boy & his friends will take us out, yes? We deserve it :D

its the kittens that will come purr next to your leg at 4 am that matter!! :tongue:

cheer up babies...youll feel better in no time!

oooo chiiillldd things are gonna get easierrr...

oooo child, things'll get briiighhhterrrrrr

::whippin out the old skool on yo a$$::

Originally posted by clubkat

its the kittens that will come purr next to your leg at 4 am that matter!! :tongue:

cheer up babies...youll feel better in no time!

oooo chiiillldd things are gonna get easierrr...

oooo child, things'll get briiighhhterrrrrr

::whippin out the old skool on yo a$$::

:laugh2: :laugh2: Those too!!! :D

i hear you fiery....through the years i've noticed changes in my friends. in one day, out the next.... :( my best friend from when we were 3 yrs old has still not met my bf, and i've known him for one year!!! she and i live in the same friggin' town, i dont even see my man until the weekend.. so its not like i'm MIA at all.

i've tried to make an effort to hang out (we dont chill as much anymore, yet when we do its like no time has gone by, we bug each other out til this day)...... i always tell her to chill with us but she works wack hours and never takes an initiative when she is off.

so though its sad, you just gotta turn to people that WILL be there for you....

Originally posted by belladiva26

i hear you fiery....through the years i've noticed changes in my friends. in one day, out the next.... :( my best friend from when we were 3 yrs old has still not met my bf, and i've known him for one year!!! she and i live in the same friggin' town, i dont even see my man until the weekend.. so its not like i'm MIA at all.

i've tried to make an effort to hang out (we dont chill as much anymore, yet when we do its like no time has gone by, we bug each other out til this day)...... i always tell her to chill with us but she works wack hours and never takes an initiative when she is off.

so though its sad, you just gotta turn to people that WILL be there for you....

Oh, gawd... I know how that is. I was friends with this girl since we were 12; we were total soul sisters, we went to college 1500 miles away from each other and only grew closer.

Enter the real world... where we wound up working eight blocks from each other- never saw the damn girl; she was living with her boyfriend and never had any time for anyone but him and his friends... then they broke up and now it is the same story with her new man... and we haven't spoken since July.

FAWKING LOSER!

Anyway... Z... I hope things are a little better at least... I know just how it is to be totally flipping out and not have anyone to talk to... so you know if (when) I had my own place my phone lines are open to ya 24/7...

Feel better sweetie. :heart:

Do they ever SUCK!!

My so-called friend last week at Roxy made me leave early because her little kid of a boyfriend wanted her home. Keep in mind she had been bugging me for months to have a girl's night out!!

Fine. No problem, it's an early night, I tell her to drop me off at another club where my sis was in Queens. I was being considerate by saving her the trip to my house.

What does the dumb ass do??

Searches for her drunk boyfriend through out Chinatown. She finds him and the BASTARD tell her he's not getting in the car with me!! (We don't get along at all)

Meanwhile it was 3:45AM and right by the Williamsburg Brdg when the bitch tells me "Im so sorry, here some $ for the cab home." :blown:

Let's just say I blocked her from my buddy list! :mad: :bigfinger

Thanx everyone. yeah we all go through the same shit. It is just weirdx I have been friends with this girl forever. I mean she is away at school and we don't see each other, but when we do we act like no time has passed by. I mean shouldn't she understand that I needed to speak to her last night. it was mucho important. Anyway, I din't get to speak to her last night, but I got in touch with another friend. He was more than helpful. I thank him, cause he was there when I needed someone. Thanx hun :love:

BTW, xxlea, damn that is fucked up. :rolleyes: I know what your saying, my girl never comes out anymore cause she is with the b/f? When I had one, I always asked her out, but its not thesame with her.

Tasty, does she try to even contact you? at all?

Bella, some friends are like that, my girl is the same way.

Clubkat, thanx for the Marvin Gaye...that is him right? :confused.... oooohh child... anyway see your ass tonight.

G, thanx babe, I didn't wanna bother you, you were there anyway, I just ::sigh:: needed to speak with this girlie:(

Cintron..thanx babie muah...I hope you come out tonight and party with moi, maybe I'll suprise ya with my outfit..(prob not) hehe..

Well ,the last time we spoke was in July... Even then we hadn't seen each other in a long ass time because, besides working long, crazy hours, she had become a total homebody. And on top of that, she doesn't really like having people over her place- so how in the hell were we supposed to see each other?

She did go out, but only with her boyfriend and his friends, and then I would get to hear the fascinating details week after week about how boring his friends are and how they're all alcoholics, all they do is complain how they need women, and all the money she spent in some boring overpriced bar. :rolleyes:

So eventually I stopped trying to make plans... besides, she always wound up flaking out... and the phone calls dwindled till there were none. Not even a call after 9/11! And I left her a voice mail, too. All I've heard from her since then were a couple of emails about 9/11 she sent to everyone on her mailng lists.

Cheesy, huh?

Originally posted by fierydesire

Thanx everyone. yeah we all go through the same shit. It is just weirdx I have been friends with this girl forever. I mean she is away at school and we don't see each other, but when we do we act like no time has passed by. I mean shouldn't she understand that I needed to speak to her last night. it was mucho important. Anyway, I din't get to speak to her last night, but I got in touch with another friend. He was more than helpful. I thank him, cause he was there when I needed someone. Thanx hun :love:

BTW, xxlea, damn that is fucked up. :rolleyes: I know what your saying, my girl never comes out anymore cause she is with the b/f? When I had one, I always asked her out, but its not thesame with her.

Tasty, does she try to even contact you? at all?

Bella, some friends are like that, my girl is the same way.

Clubkat, thanx for the Marvin Gaye...that is him right? :confused.... oooohh child... anyway see your ass tonight.

G, thanx babe, I didn't wanna bother you, you were there anyway, I just ::sigh:: needed to speak with this girlie:(

Cintron..thanx babie muah...I hope you come out tonight and party with moi, maybe I'll suprise ya with my outfit..(prob not) hehe..

what are friends for? :)

btw...yer welcome :)