Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thenewsaleen

Att. Boywonder

11 posts in this topic

I saw you and kirk lopez having sex in the bathroom at joey's..

your a fucking homo and so is kirk lopez. Joeys is not the club for you two fags to be at.

I BET YOU AND KIRK COULD HAVE A FIELD DAY IN A PET STORE IMAGINE ALL THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ANIMALS YOU COULD FUCK!!

I RULE AND YOU DON'T

I see a lot of people on the board are having some homo-erotic fantasies. While I'm flattered, I'm going to have break your heart here. I'm quite secure in my sexuality, but if you have any doubts, you can ask your mother when she gets home from the docks.

Looky here another saleen on the board, and ppl wonder why I left and went to vip .......This board sucks ass now, all 18 year old Bull shit all fucking day long.....The new tempts board will be up and running in a few months and only invites will get passwords to enter......

Originally posted by thenewsaleen

I saw you and kirk lopez having sex in the bathroom at joey's..

your a fucking homo and so is kirk lopez. Joeys is not the club for you two fags to be at.

I BET YOU AND KIRK COULD HAVE A FIELD DAY IN A PET STORE IMAGINE ALL THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ANIMALS YOU COULD FUCK!!

I RULE AND YOU DON'T

oh ok, here's a real drama - a repressed gay guy calling the out-ies fag!:laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

[The new tempts board will be up and running in a few months and only invites will get passwords to enter......

Geez.......that should be good :laugh:

THIS JUST A JOKE BETWEEN BOYWONDER AND MYSELF. BOYWONDER IS A GOOD FRIEND.....ALTHOUGH HE LEADS THE ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE I ENJOY BUSTIN HIS BALLS ABOUT IT.......THE NEW SALEEN I DON'T KNOW.......HE TALKS A LOT OF SHIT............SORRY FOR ANY OFFENSE TO ANYONE................

i think it is serious...... serious that everyone has pics of boy wonder and kirk. check all the underground fag joint and kirk and boywonders bend over pics are on the walls

KIRK LOPEZ IS "IN" FRIDAYS at joeys