Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Obligatory GLOW review

vixenfoxxy

First off, special thanks goes out to VICMAN and SCRATCH for being an absolutely super moral support group!!

Second, I can't believe how many CP heads I saw! Lots of you guys, not to mention it was definitely all of the CP'ers that were representing waaaay at the end of the night when all the rest of the people were already on their way out.

Pete dropped some great stuff towards the end there and it was great to hear Alex K. again, he kicks such ass :) And for all you that missed the THIRD FLOOR.... waaaaay fun up there, I'm such Scratch and Shifter and Vic can attest... no dress code, awesome music by Paul Johnson and Co. That really adds a new dynamic to the club, I think it's great.

And of course a big big thanks to SHIFTERLX for holding my pants and shirt and pics for me! *high five*

Oh yeah and a special thanks to a certain someone for *coughcough* providing alcohol to minors ;):bounce:

i thought they stopped enforcing any dress code altogther at glow now? anyways. . .i think it's b/c the party upstairs was a joint production with D-tribe. . .almost like a separate party. they had a different entrance in the back that led straight to the third floor and the crowd up there was muuuch different from those downstairs. a new house/breaks format once a month i think. next month, huda hudia and east coast boogiemen. . . oh! and that's on the same night as d:fuse. . .i feel a cp gathering coming up. . .the 23rd?

ok, its 4:30 in the a.m. and i haven't even started my paper yet. . .gawd. . .

Originally posted by malanee

Sorry I missed it! But I had to catch up on some much needed sleep!

So when is Huda Hudia coming to Glow???? I thought D:Fuse was the 16th???

huda hudia is suppose to be coming .....o dear i havent seen him in like ages..last year...but let me know..i need some dancing music..

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by malanee

Sorry I missed it! But I had to catch up on some much needed sleep!

So when is Huda Hudia coming to Glow???? I thought D:Fuse was the 16th???

its gonna be on the same night. d:fuse will be in the first floor with the trance and huda hudia will be in the 3rd floor along with east coast boogie men.

i think that at least once a month these parties will happen, so if you go through the back entrance there is essentially no dress code, so you can wear sneakers and jeans, BUT they wont let you go between floors until 12 or 1230.

i totally agree with scratch, there was a bit of a different vibe at glow this past weekend with all the people going through the different floors. Paul Johnson was great and over all the night was also great. Got to hear some pretty dope house tunes with PJohnson, trance with Moutso and Kelly and techno towards the end of the night.

I'll definitely be back next month and this time I'll go in jeans and sneakers...too bad Kuro didnt go, aside from the great night overall upstairs he wouldve had close peek at vixen who by the way had it going ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way vixen, I also had to hold on to your pants and shirt but then i gave them to shifter when we went upstairs, but just to let you know, if you need some one to hold your pants and shirt again, do not hesitate of giving 'em to me :D :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I shall explain. BTW Kuro these are for you:

attachment.php?s=&postid=640174

HOLY FUCK!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

girl, you soooooo fucking hot!!

damn i really wanna meet you...whatcha doin next week??

Check your PMs, baby...they don't call me BIG HIGHMAY for nothing!!

Big Highmay from Little Puerto Rico, I don't think rumors are always true! I might pencil you into my calendar if I find a spare minute hehehehehe

So Kuro, Vicman took up the slack on my laziness. I should remember this in the future. Be lazy, go to sleep, and Vicman will take of things for you... :eek:

Originally posted by scratchapella

i thought they stopped enforcing any dress code altogther at glow now? anyways. . .i think it's b/c the party upstairs was a joint production with D-tribe. . .almost like a separate party. they had a different entrance in the back that led straight to the third floor and the crowd up there was muuuch different from those downstairs. a new house/breaks format once a month i think. next month, huda hudia and east coast boogiemen. . . oh! and that's on the same night as d:fuse. . .i feel a cp gathering coming up. . .the 23rd?

ok, its 4:30 in the a.m. and i haven't even started my paper yet. . .gawd. . .

Did you say breaks? And no dress code? I might have to check Glow out sometime.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

That's interesting, cause I didn't think Pete Moutso had any good records in his bag. I guess maybe he borrowed some from someone else? :tongue:

When you posted something about Moutso turning on the siren about 20 times in one night I seriously thought you were talking shit. That all changed last Saturday at Glow. I must of heard that damn siren at least 15 times. If it wasn't for Paul Johnson I wouldn't have enjoyed myself as much as I did.

Originally posted by vicman

they should really get rid of that siren....i dont remember if they put the thing on when D:Fuse or Tiesto are there, i dunno if theyere annoyed of it, or if its just something that turns Moutso on everytime it go's off :D :D

I bet Pete "Amtrak" Moutso uses the siren to cover up his dodgy mixing and trainwrecks. Just a theory I've had for a while.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

First off, special thanks goes out to VICMAN and SCRATCH for being an absolutely super moral support group!!

Second, I can't believe how many CP heads I saw! Lots of you guys, not to mention it was definitely all of the CP'ers that were representing waaaay at the end of the night when all the rest of the people were already on their way out.

Pete dropped some great stuff towards the end there and it was great to hear Alex K. again, he kicks such ass :) And for all you that missed the THIRD FLOOR.... waaaaay fun up there, I'm such Scratch and Shifter and Vic can attest... no dress code, awesome music by Paul Johnson and Co. That really adds a new dynamic to the club, I think it's great.

And of course a big big thanks to SHIFTERLX for holding my pants and shirt and pics for me! *high five*

Oh yeah and a special thanks to a certain someone for *coughcough* providing alcohol to minors ;):bounce:

Very glad I didn't go, although it would've been nice to leave someone there, ;) j/k 2 nights in a row. BTW, where is the Dr. Crank. I was wondering if soemone bites you(me), do I need to get a shot or something? What if I think that person is rabid?