Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Obligatory GLOW review

vixenfoxxy

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Big Highmay from Little Puerto Rico, I don't think rumors are always true! I might pencil you into my calendar if I find a spare minute hehehehehe

aly..EVERYONE pencils in a minute for ME...do you know you're talkin to ???

MUTHA....

FUCKIN...

HIGHMAY

...respect.

You should treat the person who bit you like an animal. They have to be alive to be tested so set a trap to capture them, then take them to a doctor for testing. It'd be easier if you hit them over the head with a 2x4 so they'd be unconscious.

Dr. Crank is actually a lawyer, so I'd recommend seeing your doctor asap to document the injury, report it to the police, then sue the person with the biting problem.

Originally posted by crank47

You should treat the person who bit you like an animal. They have to be alive to be tested so set a trap to capture them, then take them to a doctor for testing. It'd be easier if you hit them over the head with a 2x4 so they'd be unconscious.

Dr. Crank is actually a lawyer, so I'd recommend seeing your doctor asap to document the injury, report it to the police, then sue the person with the biting problem.

So what kind of money you think we can get out of this sorry person/animal that bit me? She/It doesn't have much money, but could we garnish future wages? Then again I really like the idea of the 2x4, I'm heading to home depot right now....foxes:blown:

And of course a big big thanks to SHIFTERLX for holding my pants and shirt and pics for me! *high five* ;):bounce:

no problem girlie! the night was an overall set of fun! - seein you dance and move your ass the way you do... ;) hangin with vic and scratch, chillin-chillin and dancing with the shit load of fine ladies that were there! SATURDAY was a pretty decent night; minus the moutso, k. collins was pretty off the hook! :shades2:

Originally posted by Kuro

So does Glow no longer have a dress code?

umm...lay of the weed for a while Kuro :D

i think that Glow STILL has a dress code, but on those nights that thgey will have the "house" sessions on the third floor, you can basically go dressed how ever you like and after 12 they will let everyone move between the floors.

Guest jroo

And of course a big big thanks to SHIFTERLX for holding my pants and shirt and pics for me! *high five*

]

WHOAAA!!!! what the hell did i miss?!?!?!!??!?! next saturday is the same stuff going on???

Guest jroo
Originally posted by highmay

aly..EVERYONE pencils in a minute for ME...do you know you're talkin to ???

MUTHA....

FUCKIN...

HIGHMAY

...respect.

dude, just so you know that mutha fuckin highmay ryhmes with, you're so fuckin gay. just so you know.

Originally posted by jroo

dude, just so you know that mutha fuckin highmay ryhmes with, you're so fuckin gay. just so you know.

Whoaaaaa jeez I'm not touchin' that one... lmao

I won't be dancing this week unless I hear otherwise, I'll let you guys know when I'll be up again. Too bad you missed it nyah nyah! :tongue:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

awww. . . . :) . . .thanx, but you've been one upped by chyna. . . did you ever get that nasty posterior cramp stuff worked out? . . . I wasn't of much help . .

Hahahahhahahaaaawwwjeez, nah not yet actually. My mom has decided I have to get x-rays when I come back to NY. I was like "oh great! I get to have my ASS x-rayed! What a trip!" I have no idea what the fawk happened to it lolz

Oh yeah and I busted up my hip flexor too... and people think dancing is for pansies! :rolleyes: