Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lisa

atomicapples

can i get in this love fest?...im from around Forest Hills too...meetup @ network..downstairs lounge for drinks...

what i woulda said back then ->"...ur a good dude...dont waste ur life on somethin that obviously isnt meant to be...we've all been there..we all know how it feels....we all know how u keep trying and trying to make things work ....keep ur head up homie...everythng is gona b all right..."

but since i scared the crap outa her that time on Austin in ur car...i feel like ive done my part to get ur mind off of her ...

but if u ever get to thinkin about her.......Fish N Chips ...Prospect Park...on Me...but ur drivin

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

can i get in this love fest?...im from around Forest Hills too...meetup @ network..downstairs lounge for drinks...

what i woulda said back then ->"...ur a good dude...dont waste ur life on somethin that obviously isnt meant to be...we've all been there..we all know how it feels....we all know how u keep trying and trying to make things work ....keep ur head up homie...everythng is gona b all right..."

but since i scared the crap outa her that time on Austin in ur car...i feel like ive done my part to get ur mind off of her ...

but if u ever get to thinkin about her.......Fish N Chips ...Prospect Park...on Me...but ur drivin

aights...

i eat for 3 :)

reading what all you guys wrote was actually kind of inspiring.

I don't know any of you guys, but it almost seemed like the words from Apples were my own and the advice was meant for me. I've been pretty broken over a year long relationship that just ended, and I've been pretty devastated by it. Tried everything to get over it...CP, going out, getting drunk, staying home...nothing works.

I've had such bad mood swings recently-from normality to sadness and pain, to rage and hate-that I've started seeing a therapist. Hope this doesn't scare any of the CPers I just started talking to, but I'm just a guy trying to live his old life again.

I guess I just wanted to say you guys are all pretty cool, and even though the advice wasn't meant for me, thanks anyway...hope to meet some of you guys at a future meet up. If it happens, first round's on me...

Originally posted by trueqwest

reading what all you guys wrote was actually kind of inspiring.

I don't know any of you guys, but it almost seemed like the words from Apples were my own and the advice was meant for me. I've been pretty broken over a year long relationship that just ended, and I've been pretty devastated by it. Tried everything to get over it...CP, going out, getting drunk, staying home...nothing works.

I've had such bad mood swings recently-from normality to sadness and pain, to rage and hate-that I've started seeing a therapist. Hope this doesn't scare any of the CPers I just started talking to, but I'm just a guy trying to live his old life again.

I guess I just wanted to say you guys are all pretty cool, and even though the advice wasn't meant for me, thanks anyway...hope to meet some of you guys at a future meet up. If it happens, first round's on me...

information is relevant.. hope it does something positive for you... good luck...

btw: Jesus Chrysler Super Car...