Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Fridays Comes To An End! (this Is Not A Rumor)

AGAIN, I RESTATE, THIS IS NOT A RUMOR!!!

TONY DRAPER IS LEAVING EXIT AND THE ENTIRE IMAGINE FRIDAY PARTY IS MOVING TO WORLD SATURDAYS!

ADAM S, JOEY X, STEVE ZOOMBA, GERSHON, & MORE ARE LEAVING EXIT AND TAKING TONY DRAPER WITH THEM!

THE NEW PARTY IS SCHEDULED TO START FEB. 9TH, 2002 AND THE EXIT FRIDAY IS SCHEDULED TO END, FEB. 8TH, 2002.

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS?

Originally posted by insidescoopnyc

AGAIN, I RESTATE, THIS IS NOT A RUMOR!!!

TONY DRAPER IS LEAVING EXIT AND THE ENTIRE IMAGINE FRIDAY PARTY IS MOVING TO WORLD SATURDAYS!

ADAM S, JOEY X, STEVE ZOOMBA, GERSHON, & MORE ARE LEAVING EXIT AND TAKING TONY DRAPER WITH THEM!

THE NEW PARTY IS SCHEDULED TO START FEB. 9TH, 2002 AND THE EXIT FRIDAY IS SCHEDULED TO END, FEB. 8TH, 2002.

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS?

I dont believe a word of it. Why dont you tell us who you are, and we can see how credible this is. I will bet money that none of those guys will leave Exit, and the World party will not even get off the ground, or it will flop after a few weeks. Cmon, an 18+ party in times square??? Does anyone remember the last party that was 18+ at World, it was a total disaster.

They are not leaving!!!

They are staying at Exit but someone the promoters involved in that party are also involved in WORLD SATURDAYS. ALex & Leo are the head promoters of the World Saturday event. Clubplanet is involved in the party so you can get ACCURATE information.

Exit will be bringing in the Next 4 weeks 2/15 TIESTO, 2/22 MAX GRAHAM and others we are waiting to get the full schedule.

TONY DRAPER IS NOT LEAVING.

And opening night at WORLD on 2/9 will be EDDIE BAEZ & BORIS

So insidescoop whoever whatever please do not start drama or BS over things you have no idea about.

Thank You.

logo.gif

Exit blows. World is gonna suck even more now. But Exit has a chance, depends who they bring in. Let the crowd follow Draper to World and bring some talent to Exit Fridays. I'm very curious to see what happens. Drama or no drama, who cares... this is GOOD! Good shit people, I love it! Is draper gonna trip down the stairs while carrying his stack of burned CDs too?? I guess you can only hope for so much.

Originally posted by teklord310

Exit blows. World is gonna suck even more now. But Exit has a chance, depends who they bring in. Let the crowd follow Draper to World and bring some talent to Exit Fridays. I'm very curious to see what happens. Drama or no drama, who cares... this is GOOD! Good shit people, I love it! Is draper gonna trip down the stairs while carrying his stack of burned CDs too?? I guess you can only hope for so much.

:laugh: :laugh: