Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Crank!!!

malanee

Originally posted by Kuro

Yeah, Crank, are you another one of us old folks?

kuro, how old are you? i mean i know there are some old folks around here like crank, malanee, shady and myself and some younger folks like scratch, vixen, jimi, shifter...but i have no fucking clue where you fit in, or will revealing your age push the mean WAY up? :D

Originally posted by vicman

kuro, how old are you? i mean i know there are some old folks around here like crank, malanee, shady and myself and some younger folks like scratch, vixen, jimi, shifter...but i have no fucking clue where you fit in, or will revealing your age push the mean WAY up? :D

I believe Kuro is 43 yrs old. The dreads are actually a wig. He's really bald. And short. And Japanese.

I am younger than you, Shady, and Malanee (especially Malanee :D ). I have no idea how old Crank is, so I may be older than him. I have no idea how old Shifter is, though I know he's older than 19 since his younger sister just turned 19 on Friday (she was cute so you should keep her away from this crowd, Shifter). I am older than scratch, vixen, and jimi. I hope that clears it up for you.

Thanks everyone. I'm 32. That's 164 in dog years! So remember to respect your elders and don't say crack or freebase unless you got some.

I'm celebrating this Friday at Buzz and I hope to see everyone there. I'm bringing a bunch of people who have never been to Buzz, so this should be really interesting. I may even go to ACOSTANATION too and keep on going through my Superbowl party. No rest for the wicked I guess.

Malanee, you forgot these: :roll::spin:

Put me in there and consider the mean pushed! I think the AARP will start sending me stuff soon. I need a nap....

Originally posted by crank47

Thanks everyone. I'm 32. That's 224 in dog years! So remember to respect your elders and don't say crack or freebase unless you got some.

Malanee, you forgot these: :roll::spin:

WOW, thats almost two jimi's, either way happy b-day crank!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Aw, c'mon, Malanee. If you don't tell us, then how will we be able to take you out to brunch at Denny's to get your senior citizen's discount?

oh SMACK! I guess I asked for that one! :laugh:

You know you're dead, though - right?