Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Over Analyzation

fierydesire

I dunno, but I wish you girls would knock it off. There was this girl over at my place last night, and I guess she thought I was her therapist or something because she went on for a couple hours about how she's so sad and depressed lately, and how she's searching for something but she doesn't know what, and blah blah blah whatthefuckever. Then she asked what I thought, and I told her she was analyzing shit too much. Not that my advice has ever helped anyone, but I told her to just relax and let go of the bullshit.

Either take life as it comes or direct your life in the path that you want it to go, but don't sit there and dwell on the negative shit and just bitch and moan about it.

This isn't directed at anyone on here, the thread just reminded me of last night.

Originally posted by fierydesire

Why do many of us girls feel the need to do it? I mean what is the purpose?

... :confused: what is the purpose of overly analyzing something?? there is no purpose... it's just when you do too much analyzing...

and of course we need to analyze life and ourselves... it's the root of growing and learning... i guess it's just some people never stop analyzing and thats the problem...

whatever... whats the point of this question anyway? :confused:

Originally posted by heretic909

Either take life as it comes or direct your life in the path that you want it to go, but don't sit there and dwell on the negative shit and just bitch and moan about it.

Yeah, but what if you don't know what path you want your life to go in? And how can you know unless you have all the facts and all your options are clear?

Originally posted by fierydesire

Why do many of us girls feel the need to do it? I mean what is the purpose?

i feel that i overanalyze certain things, probably my biggest thing being a person's motives for acting/saying/doing things a certain way. if i dont have a normal line of communication or source of information, i auotmatically start thinking sh*t .... "why would he say that?" "why did she do that?" bla bla bla i guess i just like to know where a person is coming from and why

as for overanalyzing school and work --- i just go with the flow

Originally posted by djmoonshine

... :confused: what is the purpose of overly analyzing something?? there is no purpose... it's just when you do too much analyzing...

and of course we need to analyze life and ourselves... it's the root of growing and learning... i guess it's just some people never stop analyzing and thats the problem...

whatever... whats the point of this question anyway? :confused:

The purpose of the question is that I always find myself analyzing everything to the fullest. I wonder if guys do it as well. Cause it seems that many of us females do it way more then guys do. Just wondering why its more prevalent in females?

:confused:

Originally posted by trancend

well im not a girl but i know i over analyze myself too much...actually now its to the point of not wanting to spin on thursday cuz i dont think im good enough

i have that same issue. i dont feel like im good enough alot of times...and im scared to spin in front of people because i think i suck. its amazing, cuz when im alone in my room...i drop sick sick sets!!! no one ever gets to hear it though :(

I was zombified tired one night watching

some crap on HBO

This guy was analyzing his love for his wife over his crush on his secretary so he asked his housemaid what he should do.

and what she said instilled wisdom in me...

"I dont think about those things im too busy living my life."

I think that means some people just think too much.

Id rather be surpised and roll with the punches.

I truely think utter madness comes from thinking.

Not problem solving....just thinking in general.

How insane would you be if you were locked in a lightless, soundless empty room for all time.

Just you...and your thoughts.

:flame:

I find it amusing that the boys are talking about overanalyzing something they do (spinning)... whereas we're all talking about overanalyzing relationships and the like...

I think that's one of the big differences between the sexes... women tend to be relationship-oriented (no, not just romantic relationships) whereas men are action-oriented...

Originally posted by gothzane

I truely think utter madness comes from thinking.

Not problem solving....just thinking in general.

How insane would you be if you were locked in a lightless, soundless empty room for all time.

Just you...and your thoughts.

Actually I know just how that feels... that's when I start writing... it doesn't really clear things up, usually just leads to a lot more questions, but it does get a lot of shit out of my head...

Originally posted by tastyt

Yeah, but what if you don't know what path you want your life to go in? And how can you know unless you have all the facts and all your options are clear?

Well everything around us is constantly changing, so one could be at the end of their life and still not know what they wanna do because they are still waiting for those facts and options to solidify which will never happen. If chances aren't taken or options aren't explored, then one will never gain any insight on those options and thus won't be able to make any decisions about the direction of their life. The human mind is extremely malleable and is built to progress and adapt. But there won't be anything for that person to adapt to if situations aren't confronted and options aren't explored.

Ahh a lady after my own charcoal heart.

My earlier post was simply my perception

of the minds chaotic impulse to tear apart

things which should be left alone.

Just my opinion...shouldnt be taken seriously

considering the fact that i talk out of my ass half the time...lol

Originally posted by tastyt

Actually I know just how that feels... that's when I start writing... it doesn't really clear things up, usually just leads to a lot more questions, but it does get a lot of shit out of my head...