Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you get rid of the smoke smell off your clothes after a club?

magilicuti

Originally posted by stoked

come on people u live once. clothes go outta fashion fast anyway. at least enjoy them when they are "IN" .

lmao... your clothes only go out of fashion quickly if you are a fashion whore... if you're more about style than fashion they'll be "in" a lot longer...

Originally posted by tastyt

lmao... your clothes only go out of fashion quickly if you are a fashion whore... if you're more about style than fashion they'll be "in" a lot longer...

nothing wrong with liking clothes. i don't think there is such a thing as a fashion whore but label whore yes. jean jackets were really big last year and who knows if they'll be hot again this year. every single company follows each other with the hottest trends. i mean gap came out with leather pants last year. style is sometimes straying away from the norm

Originally posted by leviathanx

If you are going somewhere like Soundfactory, Exit, etc. where you are going to be dancing a lot, I'd just wear some faux leather pants. They are cheaper, tend to be easier to clean, and often very durable.

I can never understand how people spend 100s of dollars on club clothes that tend to get worn out so quickly from sweating/dancing in them all night long.

Use that money to buy clothes that would be more appropriate for a lounge/bar.

re: you will sweat more in faux leather pants (aka pvc or polyurethane) than in genuine leather. they won't let you "breathe"

and actually leather was probalby one of the bigger fashion trends of last Fall/winter. but you nkow what everything is fashion is cyclic and will comes back into vogue. and just like what magilicutti also mentioned that all designers knock off each other. its kind of a "trickle down" effect.

and then agin everyone is entitled to their own opinion on what is fashionable and stylish too! :)

Originally posted by magilicuti

style is sometimes straying away from the norm

That's exactly what I mean- I just find it laughable that there are some people who adhere striclty to what's on the runways, or who will only buy certain brands... not because they're quality but because of the label...

Just a lack of imagination IMO.

Originally posted by tastyt

That's exactly what I mean- I just find it laughable that there are some people who adhere striclty to what's on the runways, or who will only buy certain brands... not because they're quality but because of the label...

Just a lack of imagination IMO.

very very true

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...