Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mixed Signals

fierydesire

Believe me, I know where you are coming from. Ive been dating this guy for about 2 months and he acts like he's my boyfriend but says he doesnt want to move too fast or the title. But honestly, the only thing that would change is that we would have the title cause it's like we are bf/gf already. He said he doesnt know if he would be happy with a gf! Whatever, guys are so weird!

Originally posted by magilicuti

i'm not trying to be mean or anything but it sounds like the guy just wants to keep his options open. people take what they want you know? saying i am confused is just an excuse to just give me some more time. just something to consider

nah its not mean at all (unless you were directing this to lolli). Its true, girls do it as well...but I was makin more of a general statement how guys do give off mixed vibes and it gets irritating. I guess I get annoyed cause I know what I want and I am straight up and beyond games and mixed signals ya know!!

Originally posted by fierydesire

Ugh I hate them...It's such fucken torture :blown:

that is all:rolleyes:

its all part of the game... its sooooo fuckin pointless and annoying. its like flat out you like me or not... why go through the all the phone calls with artificial conversation, and why go through all the dates and why even bother if you dont want anythign in the long run? ugggggh! its just silly/and childish.

Originally posted by dgmodel

its all part of the game... its sooooo fuckin pointless and annoying. its like flat out you like me or not... why go through the all the phone calls with artificial conversation, and why go through all the dates and why even bother if you dont want anythign in the long run? ugggggh! its just silly/and childish.

it is very childish....perhaps it all ends with maturity...perhaps not. I for one who always am straight with what I want. It could also reveal what type of person they are, if they throw out these mixed signals.

Originally posted by dgmodel

why go through the all the phone calls with artificial conversation, and why go through all the dates and why even bother if you dont want anythign in the long run?

That's what I'd like to know. ??? :confused: I've never understood that.

Mixed signals suck...I just found out recently one of my best guy friends here in California has been in love with me for over a year now...and he told mutual friends he tried to send me signals but I never interpreted them as him hitting on me...nuts...why can't shit just be simple...go to a guy or girl, say "Hi, how are you, let's fuck", and that's it????:confused:

i think that for some people giving mixed signals is an ego trip. they play these stupid childish games and make some one want them, meanwhile they could really give a fuck and are just relishing the fact that they're desirable to someone. this type of bs makes me not want to get into relationships with someone. i don't think many people realize that if they were straight foreward with their true feelings that it would be sooo much simpler.

Originally posted by arieus

ah, if life could only be that easy...I wish that I could go up to every person that I would like to get with and let them know right then and there, but then it's risking a beat down or, at least, a slap in the face.

Well thats the whole point is to take Risks, be forward let people know how you feel...if you get a let down, move on and say NEXT... thats all. I just don't enjoy childish games, mixed signals and that bs, but I do enjoy flirting and I think there is a difference