Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ohhhh those HOYAS!!!

vixenfoxxy

Did anyone see the ASS WHUPPING our HOYAS gave the ***overrated*** Syracuse orangetypethings?? We HANDED THEIR ASSES TO THEM baby! Wooooooooooooyeah! Not to mention everyone LOVED the halftime show! hehehehhehe How freakin awesome that was.... :bounce: :bounce: HOYA SAXA everyone!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

...not unless you are donating a shitload of money for those trips lol

btw Vic... tdo3.gif Is that YOUR alma mater? I thought so wetback mejicano... Suck one! bj1.gif

This is what the Hoyas think should happen to you: toilet_claw.gif:D

unfortunately the school i went to here in the US for grad school sucks ass in every sport imaginable, just recently got a football team 3 years ago that still plays in division IIA, and their basketball team is in Conference USA, soccer and baseball pretty much suck ass also, but it is the largest university in the state of Florida and has the best medical center there also, so I guess that would count towards something

I root for Gtown always except when they play Pitt. I'm sorry, but Pitt is taking the Big East "West" conference. We're 18-3 overall, 6-2 in the conference. We beat u all twice. Now, I live and work in DC, but my roots are from Pittsburgh, so that's why I root for them. Plus my dad played for them back in the day, starting center, so their the automatic favorite for me.

But I gotta say Sweetney is the best C in the conference, that guy is big yet very agile/coordinated, and has some sick moves in the post. Plus, my dogg AI went to Gtown, so I always got their back 'cept for when they play Pitt.

And I hate the Orangemen too, so anyone who beats them gets props (which we did too, 72-57 last week....)

Did anyone see the ASS WHUPPING our HOYAS gave the ***overrated*** Syracuse orangetypethings?? We HANDED THEIR ASSES TO THEM baby! Wooooooooooooyeah! Not to mention everyone LOVED the halftime show! hehehehhehe How freakin awesome that was.... :bounce: :bounce: HOYA SAXA everyone!

woman shut-up! grrr....hoyas this, hoyas that, what next, hoya....uh, hoya....shutup go away:mad: :tongue:

We were gonna do football halftime but uhm... bwahahhaha

Patriot league... yeahhhhhhriiiiiight

Highmay, I hear we have a cheerleading team... ;)

There's other stuff, our LAX teams, the women, they're really good, and our sailing team is #1 in the nation :)

JIMI....

HOYA SAXA HOYA SAXA HOYA SAXA!!!!!

:D

There's other stuff, our LAX teams, the women, they're really good, and our sailing team is #1 in the nation :)

JIMI....

:mad: stop it i say, my ears are bleeding....AAAAHHH:mad:

Originally posted by andre9000

I root for Gtown always except when they play Pitt. I'm sorry, but Pitt is taking the Big East "West" conference. We're 18-3 overall, 6-2 in the conference. We beat u all twice. Now, I live and work in DC, but my roots are from Pittsburgh, so that's why I root for them. Plus my dad played for them back in the day, starting center, so their the automatic favorite for me.

But I gotta say Sweetney is the best C in the conference, that guy is big yet very agile/coordinated, and has some sick moves in the post. Plus, my dogg AI went to Gtown, so I always got their back 'cept for when they play Pitt.

And I hate the Orangemen too, so anyone who beats them gets props (which we did too, 72-57 last week....)

Yeah, no doubt dawg. I guess since were related I agree with you- haha. GTown is laying teams out this season.

JIMI....

LAX team, sailing team?!?!?!!? Who cares about LAX and sailing? Like if I'm going to buy a boat and practice sailing?

And its been a LOOOONG ass time since G'town did anything in the NCAA basketball tournament....Ewing left a very long time ago

Yea, back in the day Ewing was ill. SInce then he's been run out of NY and Seattle. Thompson did have a great ability to recruit quality big men. That is something that the NBA lacks right now, is big, skilled centers.

I loved the Knicks when Ewing was playing, mainly cause of Starks and LJ. I loved the fights they'd get into with the Bulls every year back in the 80s. Now the knicks are soft and the Bulls, well, they don't have Jordan, and they don't have any hope for this season, maybe in the future, but not any time soon....

Yea, back in the day Ewing was ill. SInce then he's been run out of NY and Seattle. Thompson did have a great ability to recruit quality big men. That is something that the NBA lacks right now, is big, skilled centers.

I loved the Knicks when Ewing was playing, mainly cause of Starks and LJ. I loved the fights they'd get into with the Bulls every year back in the 80s. Now the knicks are soft and the Bulls, well, they don't have Jordan, and they don't have any hope for this season, maybe in the future, but not any time soon....

yeah, i especially loved the way the Knicks acted all rough and tough but always lost to the Bulls...and I hated the Bulls..so I dont know who I hated more, th eBulls, 'cos everyone was on the Bulls bandwagon, or the Knicks 'cos they could never beat the Bulls :mad: :mad:

I hated the bulls too, cause everyone was jockin them. Thats why I loved the Knicks. I didn't even like Jordan. I respected him, cause he was so good, and appreciated his moves, but I didn't like to see him win, cause everyone loved him.

its liek eating a bowl of honey nut cherrios, everyone likes 'em because they are sweet and nutty, but they all forget they are simply oats like regular cherrios, or like buying the generic brand

Originally posted by vicman

its liek eating a bowl of honey nut cherrios, everyone likes 'em because they are sweet and nutty, but they all forget they are simply oats like regular cherrios, or like buying the generic brand

WTF??? I don't get this logic at all. Honey nut cherrios are definitely 10 times better than the generic cherrios. First off, they are hard and crunchy, due to their honey glazed shell, so they don't soak up the milk and become soggy. Secondly, they use oats which are of a much better quality than the generic brand oats, which taste mealy and get stuck inbetween your teeth. Thirdly, the process of compacting the oats is much more refined in cherrios factories, as opposed to the generic factories. This means the oats are much more compressed and stay together in the milk, as opposed to the generic brand, which tends to fall apart in the milk and become mushy.

As far as basketball goes, this has no bearing on the Knicks or the Bulls.

WTF??? I don't get this logic at all. Honey nut cherrios are definitely 10 times better than the generic cherrios. First off, they are hard and crunchy, due to their honey glazed shell, so they don't soak up the milk and become soggy. Secondly, they use oats which are of a much better quality than the generic brand oats, which taste mealy and get stuck inbetween your teeth. Thirdly, the process of compacting the oats is much more refined in cherrios factories, as opposed to the generic factories. This means the oats are much more compressed and stay together in the milk, as opposed to the generic brand, which tends to fall apart in the milk and become mushy.

As far as basketball goes, this has no bearing on the Knicks or the Bulls.

ok so maybe not an equal comparison betwen honey nut cheerios and regualr cheerios, but what about apple cinnamon cherrios? those are also hard and with a crunchy shell...but thats what I was talking about,nobody respect regular cheerios and that what got the cherrios craze going, but now that you have all the good flavours all dizz the regular ones and have jumped off the regular cherrios bandwagon and have either adopted the honey-nut, apple cinnamon, or multi grain as their own...anyway now the Kincs and Bull ssuck and everyone is on the Lakers bandwagon

so the Lakers are honey nut and the Bulls are original cherrios? Then who is apple cinnamon, multi-grain, team cherrios?

Honey Nut-Lakers (second after original high sales)

Original-Celtics (more championships, and people willalways come back for more and they will always be there)

Apple Cinnamon-Bulls (were succesful when they came out, but now slaes are way down anbd noen likes em anymore)

Team Cherios- Kings (new kids in town, who lnows if they will fizzle away or make run for the honey nut)

That was a very good analysis, however I disagree with one point: I actually like apple cinamon cherrios. They definitely arent' around as much anymore, they sort of rose to dominance and then faded, but they leave me with positive memories and a feeling of longing for another 22 oz box. Jordan's Bulls were in power too long, and I was happy to see them disbanded, and the Bulls to return to the likes of the Bullets and Clippers.

Therefore, I cannot agree the Bulls are like apple cinamon cherrios. There is actually not a cherrio that I do not like. So the Bulls are some other sort of cereal, perhaps Coco Krispies. People loved them when they came out, I hated them. Now they definitely still suck, and I think people have realized this and don't eat them as much. They are the Bulls to me.