Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex On Web Cam...broadcasting To 1000sss O Ffat Ppl .........

NEW LIFE HOBBY WAS THINKIN BOUT IT FROM NOW ON SEX IS BORING UNLESS TONS OF PPL WATCHIN....NEW GOAQL IN LIFE TO GET LIKA A PAM ANDERSON ON WEB CAM AWIHT 3 HOUSE WIFES WATCHIN AND TELLIN ME HOW TO DO HER RIHGT LOL

ATTACHED PIC OF ME AND THE northnjguy >>WIERD KID, RAMBO WANNA BE>>OLOL

Originally posted by offbalancejui

NEW LIFE HOBBY WAS THINKIN BOUT IT FROM NOW ON SEX IS BORING UNLESS TONS OF PPL WATCHIN....NEW GOAQL IN LIFE TO GET LIKA A PAM ANDERSON ON WEB CAM AWIHT 3 HOUSE WIFES WATCHIN AND TELLIN ME HOW TO DO HER RIHGT LOL

ATTACHED PIC OF ME AND THE northnjguy >>WIERD KID, RAMBO WANNA BE>>OLOL

you talk just like northnjguy. thats funny..:laugh:

OKAY. Northnjguy.... ENOUGH is ENOUGH!!!

First, you start posting on these boards asking everyone for pics, talking RIDICULOUS english or whatever we should call it, bringing up POINTLESS and IRRELEVANT and INSULTING topics such as this one...and the only thing you succeeded in doing was creating tons and tons of ENEMIES. But that does not seem to stop you. so NOW... even after all this shit has happened with you being a tough guy on sicktracks... threatening to beat up all the st "herbs" (so you say)... you actually have the NERVE to get your underage COUSIN to start posting too? And better yet, he is a REPLICA of YOU!!! He obviously has not finished freshman english yet... he is desperately attempting to become your clone with that dumb ASS tilted pose and stupid wannabe tough guy look... I mean come on PLEASE you are really getting out of control with this shit.

A word of advice: DON'T post stupid shit alone or WITH your cousin... I really don't need to see a picture of you two in a fire background (WTF????)... I don't even know where you guys should go to pick up girls... maybe the mall or something...:rolleyes:

p.s. Oh- and a picture of your DOG now? :laugh2:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

OKAY. Northnjguy.... ENOUGH is ENOUGH!!!

First, you start posting on these boards asking everyone for pics, talking RIDICULOUS english or whatever we should call it, bringing up POINTLESS and IRRELEVANT and INSULTING topics such as this one...and the only thing you succeeded in doing was creating tons and tons of ENEMIES. But that does not seem to stop you. so NOW... even after all this shit has happened with you being a tough guy on sicktracks... threatening to beat up all the st "herbs" (so you say)... you actually have the NERVE to get your underage COUSIN to start posting too? And better yet, he is a REPLICA of YOU!!! He obviously has not finished freshman english yet... he is desperately attempting to become your clone with that dumb ASS tilted pose and stupid wannabe tough guy look... I mean come on PLEASE you are really getting out of control with this shit.

A word of advice: DON'T post stupid shit alone or WITH your cousin... I really don't need to see a picture of you two in a fire background (WTF????)... I don't even know where you guys should go to pick up girls... maybe the mall or something...:rolleyes:

p.s. Oh- and a picture of your DOG now? :laugh2:

lol damn u gotta be a fat or ugly girl cause u haten alot i think u should just hate on the way u look and go meet some none board guys u board wh0re lol

Originally posted by northnjguy21

lol damn u gotta be a fat or ugly girl cause u haten alot i think u should just hate on the way u look and go meet some none board guys u board wh0re lol

:confused:

Geeeezzzzz I have GOT to stop f*&%$ng these board guys cause northnjguy is on to my shit!!!! DAMMIT!!!! :mad:

:hump: <----- me, fat and ugly, whoring around with all the board guys. WHY hasn't someone told me to stop already!!!!

but u know wut i'm not like u stupid b1tch so u know wut go fuk them ugly guys and when u get old and relaze your white trash think back upon how u become it u stupid kunt

ps =u have a nice day and mauh mauh cause if u ever met eieher 1 of us, i'll put money down i could get u to blow me befor the nite's over, lol i'm confedent Like this and i know he is more confedent and i know u on the board alot and u talken to herbs so on the real i know u probley ugly so i am sure i can get u to go down on me u chubby ugly hater

bu u know wut i'm not like u stupid b1tch so uknow wut go fukthem ugly guys and when u get old and relaze your white trash think back upon how u become it u stupid kunt

ps =u have a nice day and mauh mauh cause i u ever met eieher 1 of us i'll put moneydown i cold get u to blow me befor the nite's over, lol i'm confedent ike this and i knwo he is more confedent and i know u on a board alot and u talken to herbs soon real i know u would go down on me u chubby ugly hater

Now, can u say that in english? Thanks!:)

i u ever met eieher 1 of us i'll put moneydown i cold get u to blow me befor the nite's over, lol i'm confedent ike this and i knwo he is more confedent and i know u on a board alot and u talken to herbs soon real i know u would go down on me u chubby ugly hater

I CAN'T EVEN BE OFFENDED BY THIS CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY!!!!!!!!

lol i can't even beleave i am chaten with u geeks lol i gotta get a life and leave yall to your board life so u know wut yall faggets won say wut u want cause i'm done with this lol get and for all u people who didn't give a fuk bout pics or post's i give yall props and for all u geeks and nerd's who are more then they should fuk yall cause i'll put money down i can fuk yalll up and i put money down while 'm fuken yall up your girls frein's are gonan be checken out my cou's and fuken him that nite so get a life people it's a beautiful thing LiFe woooooohoooooo

i can say your a fruity fagget i mean u are a male and u got a pic of some big forhead b1tch in your sig yeah i am sure your a winner fuken lil b1tch lol

You have to be the most ignorant, uneducated, stupid, misinformed prick yet. Do you know gropeasoreass?

*****JBRmovingthisposttothedramaboardcya*****

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

You have to be the most ignorant, uneducated, stupid, misinformed prick yet. Do you know gropeasoreass?

*****JBRmovingthisposttothedramaboardcya*****

maybe nnjguy will understand this, bear with me.

here it goes guys cope with me on this one please... read on guys

lolu r da dumestkid lol we evr met lol we knot hatten on yuo lol we jus hatte yuo lol so yur da herb lol yuo ned to go bak to skool lol cus we don unerstan yuo lol we kno u louve girlslol and louve yur pics lol butt it iz anouyinng lol yur jus a luser lol if we cuold unerstan yuo lol mabe we kan tulk to yuo lol. gobak to elemantariy skool n gett edumacatedd lol. plese stop tryin to typee lol. cus it herts aur i's u fukken luser lol.

there guys maybe he will understand that because i don't think we are getting through to him.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

all rite starbryte, u tryin to patranize me in cuz with big word well i got 9 letter word for u >>muthafuqa<< u a no life fruitcake, prob the one getin off to me in cuz on web cam, get opff aol get hobby loose weihgt do sumptin ihgt honeslty u are disgrace to all sf goers in nj/ny. honeslty u have no friends prob disgusting, fat beast u know seriuosly u overweihgt cpu geek get a life do a curl>>call ballies and ill hook u up with body tone deal>>>>p.s. eat shti and die

luv steve

Originally posted by offbalancejui

all rite starbryte, u tryin to patranize me in cuz with big word well i got 9 letter word for u >>muthafuqa<< u a no life fruitcake, prob the one getin off to me in cuz on web cam, get opff aol get hobby loose weihgt do sumptin ihgt honeslty u are disgrace to all sf goers in nj/ny. honeslty u have no friends prob disgusting, fat beast u know seriuosly u overweihgt cpu geek get a life do a curl>>call ballies and ill hook u up with body tone deal>>>>p.s. eat shti and die

luv steve

i think you have the wrong starbrYte...:confused: