Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chynado11

Spice the board up a bit

24 posts in this topic

who believes in love in first sight or fate?? hmm i kind of believe in fate and i do believe in clicking with someone when first meeting them but actually saying that i love them and what not is a negative...i think that you cant love someone you dont know you might love their personality or they way they look and you click with them but come on ppl..love at first sight?? hmmmm leave it as a cliche and thats it...any other views?

:bounce:

CD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I totally agree with you.

I think people often confuse love at first sight, w/ infatuation at first sight; sometimes it's just lust not love! It takes time to develop a real relationship, and there is no way around that. However, it amazing that sometimes you meet people- and you just click (it's actually scary sometimes). As a natural result you start spending more time together and the real relationship develops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chynado11

who believes in love in first sight or fate?? hmm i kind of believe in fate and i do believe in clicking with someone when first meeting them but actually saying that i love them and what not is a negative...i think that you cant love someone you dont love you might love their personality or they way they look and you click with them but come on ppl..love at first sight?? hmmmm leave it as a cliche and thats it...any other views?

:bounce:

CD

spice it up...ok

vic is ugly and was charged with molestation on several littlie kids but i wasn't suspossed to tell you that....WOOPS:eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jimi - you sick bastard! :laugh:

I believe there are certain people in this world who you have an instant connection with. People often mistake this connection for love or intimacy, both of which take time to build. People make the same mistake with friendship too - rushing into intimate relationships without first taking the time to really know the person.

So what is that connection? Because I do believe it exists! I'm not sure. Maybe it is connected to past lives? That would certainly explain the recognition factor. Maybe it is purely chemical? One thing is for sure, I usually end up learning a lot about myself through these people - what my weaknesses and strengths are. It is not always a pleasant experience!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joeygk

Dee- I don't know why you bother, all your threads end up in the toilet. :D *Check your pms.

ALL threds end up in the toilet here, not only Dee's...which kinda makes me wonder where the hell is shady, mr. toilet bowl himself? Is he actually working?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joeygk

Dee- I don't know why you bother, all your threads end up in the toilet. :D *Check your pms.

They don't call her DirtyDee(DD) for nothing:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw that this thread was about love and crap like that, so I stayed out of it. If I had known it would completely fall apart, I would've checked this thread again a lot sooner.

Jimi's right, though. Vic really has molested children. I saw his name on the list of sex offenders that the Virginia state gov't puts out.

As for the love crap. I think anything's possible. No two people or two experiences are the same. And I think it's society that really creates all these rules and norms for what's right and what's wrong in a relationship. And in most cases, things do follow a certain script that could be considered the norm. But there are definitely cases where you just can't figure out what's happening, because it's unlike any other experience. Sometimes you just gotta go with your gut feeling and toss all the rules out the window. Cause the biggest rewards come from taking the biggest risks.

OK, enough of the mushy crap. Vic still molests little children. And Jimi really does suck. I've heard he sucks men, in fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Cause the biggest rewards come from taking the biggest risks.

..and also the greatest failurse come from taking the greatest risks, so there are always two sides to every coin...as for the mushy-mush crap, i'm just gonna get arranged and thats that..maybe i can give her family a TV or something in exchange for her :D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I saw that this thread was about love and crap like that, so I stayed out of it. If I had known it would completely fall apart, I would've checked this thread again a lot sooner.

WTF shady? you are really dissapointing me, you havent been reading the DC CP handbook lately havent you?

Chapter 12, Code VI, point 17:

In discussing any topic matter in the District of Columbia Club Planet board, through natural progression, each and every thread will convert itself into an unrelated subject than what was originally was thought of at its inception. Topics of broad sexual meaning are encouraged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chynado11

who believes in love in first sight or fate

:bounce:

CD

meeting the right person is kinda sorta fate, 'cos the two of you could have taken millions of totally different roads than the ones taken and never had met, but you did, so it is fate...and as for the love at first site, sometimes it happens sometimes it doesnt and you have to work hard at it and let it happen..like people that get arranged, at the start they probably do not love each other especially if they have just met, but through time if all goes well they learn to love and accept each other....vice-versa, those that have love at first site might be madly in love with each other, but as time passes through, the end up hating each other, getting divorced and shit...co's one thing is for sure, love doesnt pay the bills and maintains the kids and wash the clothes, so a true relationship has to be made out of other things that compliment the love that you have for your partner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

..and also the greatest failurse come from taking the greatest risks, so there are always two sides to every coin...as for the mushy-mush crap, i'm just gonna get arranged and thats that..maybe i can give her family a TV or something in exchange for her :D :D

But without tasting the bitterest of bitters, you would not know the sweetest of sweets.

Saw that in a fortune cookie about a month ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

But without tasting the bitterest of bitters, you would not know the sweetest of sweets.

Saw that in a fortune cookie about a month ago.

snorting that kimchee now arent we?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by crank47

Vic, you change your sig block as often as I change my location. Who has the biggest sig. block now, Vic or Jimi?

I dunno who's is bigger, but Jimi's definitely got the most homo, turd burgalizing sig I've ever seen in my life. :laugh:

Kuro's definitely got the most offensive. The problem is, I've seen it so much, I've kinda become desensitized to it. To the point where sometimes it'll stay on my monitor and I'll forget it's up. And then I realize that other people would find it offensive, and I have to quickly click down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I dunno who's is bigger, but Jimi's definitely got the most homo, turd burgalizing sig I've ever seen in my life. :laugh:

Kuro's definitely got the most offensive. The problem is, I've seen it so much, I've kinda become desensitized to it. To the point where sometimes it'll stay on my monitor and I'll forget it's up. And then I realize that other people would find it offensive, and I have to quickly click down.

BWAHHAHAHAHAHA you said turd burglar!

PGiddy you better be nice to Dee. Hey, where's your sweatshirt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joeygk

Dee- I don't know why you bother, all your threads end up in the toilet. :D *Check your pms.

well i thought that was the fun of the board...when i try to be at least semi serious things get played with sarcasm, and then when i become fecicious or sarcastic i get hammered as being unintelligient..the equation doesnt seem to add up ...but it doesnt bother me one bit about people saying what they must, im liberal and can take the meaning of freedom of speech...

:bounce:

CD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

and for your viewing pleasure I'llchange it one more time b4 the end of the day.....:D

Yo, I've got a great idea. How about you change your sig to something that's less than 800x600 resolution, so it doesn't take up HALF MY FUCKING SCREEN!!!!!!!!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yo, I've got a great idea. How about you change your sig to something that's less than 800x600 resolution, so it doesn't take up HALF MY FUCKING SCREEN!!!!!!!!! :D

tell ya what: go put ur hand in a blender and turn the blender ON!!! :D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

BWAHHAHAHAHAHA you said turd burglar!

PGiddy you better be nice to Dee. Hey, where's your sweatshirt?

It's 70 degrees how, so I do not need my sweatshirt back, also it clearly has been infected so at this point it is a loss. Which means I DO NOT want it back, just another tax write-off. Should I say donation to the poor? I believe it cost $80, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0