Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The best feeling in the world....

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

...getting right below your navel kissed with soft lips and also smooth hands rubbing the inside of your thighs and making you quiver just a little bit...

Sensuality is key....;)

I thought it was a thigh massage at a *certain* venue?! :confused:

:D

haha well that too;) but shhhhhhhhhhhh....

Damn can I relive that night...hehe at my favorite venue :rolleyes: I'll just take him and his manly yet soft hands anyday *droooool*

Or, could it be the way a guy takes his hands and spreads your legs apart so he can get inbetween....

at a *certain* venue?!

Oh my we've had adventures :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tastyt

Mmmm what about light kisses on the neck, soooo sensual and erotic, I just turn to jelly...

I think the neck is an instant jelly spot...but the one thing I cannot resist is the small of my back back, shoulder blades, back of my neck and right down the spine....Kisses or just a touch does it all.....:tongue:

There's just something so erotic and insatiable about your partner being behind you, never knowing what they're next move may be.....

:o

Originally posted by ReginaP

Or, could it be the way a guy takes his hands and spreads your legs apart so he can get inbetween....

at a *certain* venue?!

Oh my we've had adventures :rolleyes:

Have they all ended:( where are my leg massages, my navel kisses....where damnit where:mad: :(

...getting right below your navel kissed with soft lips and also smooth hands rubbing the inside of your thighs and making you quiver just a little bit...

Sensuality is key....;)

I wish someone would that for me right now...

oh my gosh I'm horny enough as it is and now I am thinking about kisses on the neck and stomch and down my back and oooooooh lord Kat you said it as far as when someone starts to go down on you ughhhhh damn I probably shouldn't go out tonight hehe