Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vicman

Boston Road Trip Anyone?

14 posts in this topic

Originally posted by malanee

You driving?

depends how many people want to go, i could take my car or we could rent a van if theres lots of people wanting to go...the line-up is prime

i told Vicman that you all can stay at my house if you come .. i have lots of space... it should be a fun weekend... i'm a good host... i may even cook for ya ;)

lemme me know!

Originally posted by vicman

Friday March 8:

Sandert Kleinenberg & Kevin Saunderson

Saturday March 9:

Carl Cox

Who's in?

Sander Sander Sander...hmm considering we were suppose to take one last weekend, no phone call to tell me you werent going dear old vic!! i drove last time..and you owe me :D

:bounce:

CD

gee all the commotion about the sig...ok, ok..if it will make you all take a road trip to Boston in March let it be, I'll change my sig...:( :(

looks like some people might be in..so check your scehdules for those dates, if you work, ask for that Friday off, if you go to school make sure that you dant papers due or an exam that day or early the following week, and if you do, then make sure you know your shit before that weekend

chyna- last week was kinda confusing, i sent you an e-mail but got no reponse then I saw the Glow meet up thread so I deduced it was a no-go

Originally posted by vicman

there I took Pepe off my sig......sniff, sniff...R.I.P. Jose :( :(

aww poor lil mexican guy....puss puss, pussy pussy pusssssseeee, aww puss puss...:tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by dcsglow

aww poor lil mexican guy....puss puss, pussy pussy pusssssseeee, aww puss puss...:tongue::laugh:

it was a painful extraction to say the least :( :(