Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Analyze yourself... (i did it very accurate... whoa!)

dgmodel

i've done that thing before and i was surprised at how accurate it was. but sometimes i wonder with things like this, like horoscopes for example, if we try to relate ourselves to whats told to us just because its written there. i took the colorgenics test over again and it says something completely different than the first time, but i can still relate to it. lol, i'm rambling... anyone get what i mean?

Originally posted by dgmodel

Tell me what you Think afterwards if you agree disagree if it was way off or what...

http://www.colorgenics.com/

wow i cant believe how accurate

especially this part

You are seeking an affectionate relationship, offering fulfilment and happiness. You are capable of powerful emotional enthusiasm. Deep down, you are a kind loving person, always helpful and willing to adapt yourself if necessary to realise the bond of affection that you desire. But you need the same consideration and understanding from others...and it is this need that sometimes will hold you back ... so let go - trust and you may pleasantly surprised at what happens ...

it is so weird because its happening right now

and any of u have read my recent posts know

:eek:

wow..that shit was right on..wow..im impressed..exp this part:

For some time now your hopes and expectations have been denied...and because of this you are becoming withdrawn and introverted.Continual disappointment has manifested itself in you becoming both suspicious and restrained...you have become withdrawn from others and have receded more and more into yourself. You seem to have lost your innate enthusiasm and imaginative nature, for fear that you may be carried away by it only to find that you are wasting your time. You are loath to trust people as in the past your trust has been misplaced. You seem to be keeping yourself cautiously aloof from others. At this moment in time your attitude is to trust no-body...until they can prove themselves to you.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by glowdancer

wow i cant believe how accurate

especially this part

You are seeking an affectionate relationship, offering fulfilment and happiness. You are capable of powerful emotional enthusiasm. Deep down, you are a kind loving person, always helpful and willing to adapt yourself if necessary to realise the bond of affection that you desire. But you need the same consideration and understanding from others...and it is this need that sometimes will hold you back ... so let go - trust and you may pleasantly surprised at what happens ...

it is so weird because its happening right now

and any of u have read my recent posts know

surprised? yes

pleasantly surprised? no

damn funny how some random online description of how i really am is more accurate then what most people "think" i am or how i make myself appear...

hm, it wasn't on at all for me.

i don't think those tests work for people who tend to, ah, "think outside the box." my reason for thinking a circle is more apt to "kill me" than a spiky star (one of the questions in the 'archetype' test) might not be for the reasons the makers of the test give (you know, like i feel threatened by women or my mother because women = O or whatever) ;]