Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My shameless plug for THURS...

sydnie

(thank goodness for cut & paste!)the same shameless plug from me! so there....

there's this really cool place in RED BANK, called THE DOWNTOWN CAFE. i am always there on thurs n sundays.... if you're looking for just something laid back and comfy, it's a good place to check out... NO COVER, two floors, u can't get lost in this place cos it's small but not small enough that you feel like you're boxed in... downstairs is the bar and restaurant area and all the way in the back is a sushi bar. when u walked in is a raised area for tables and sometimes used as a stage for nights when they have bands. to your left is a long bar @ 50 ft in length tended by the beautiful blonde Miss V and REDEYE... to the right are the tables that line up the brick walls of downtown cafe. the upstairs is the dance area. it's basically one long room with the bar and dj booth tucked in neatly to the side so it's out of the way. definitely a good place for conversation, MARTINI'S AND COSMO'S (they have a variety of martini's u can order) and dancing, just very chilled, deep, latin beats and disco house... none of that hard bumping house tracks, i like it cos of the low key and change of atmosphere. OH if you go there, see if you can find my cowboy hat, lost it there Sunday... check it out www.dtcafe.com

friday DENNY TSETTOS RETURNS for his monthly residency @ HUNKA BUNKA...

ummmmm honey.... no offense, but how MANY threads are you going to start about this place? WE KNOW ALREADY!!!!!!! :laugh:

I'm just kidding but it really is funny. Every Thursday, like clockwork... you'll see a "shameless plug" by our very own sydnie!!!

I think Morgan is paying you to do this. :tongue:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

ummmmm honey.... no offense, but how MANY threads are you going to start about this place? WE KNOW ALREADY!!!!!!! :laugh:

I'm just kidding but it really is funny. Every Thursday, like clockwork... you'll see a "shameless plug" by our very own sydnie!!!

I think Morgan is paying you to do this. :tongue:

shhhhhhhhhh. i'm a "promoter" and i don't really get paid, i barter my service for comp drinks, tee heehee

IT'S THURSDAY! yea, you know me, I am Shameless! lol, well, 'sides, I'm the kinda guy who recylce so here's my BUMP! for the week...

remember 21 and up PLUS a special birthday to Mike Phillips, u know who he is! don't you?

See ya!

ooooooo tell Mike Phillips that we said happy birthday!!!! Listen Syd this is getting a little annoying that you keep bumping this up every Thursday, but I love you so I will deal with it. And PLUS... I was actually going to say something about Downtown cause I am going there for the first time next Thursday, Valentine's Day, with all my single girlfriends and we are going to get completely DRUNK to forget about the fact that we are Valentine-less!!!!! At least I will get to play with Morgan there, though!!!! :) You probably won't be there that week but I DO need to get directions from you.

Oh and by the way, you were supposed to burn that CD for me- the annual one, remember? You told me that last week at 4 am while we were drinking amstel lights.... lol!!!!! I hope you can still do it!!!! ;)