Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Longest Relationship

fierydesire

5 years and 3 months.... plus a few "encounters" during the next 4 years.

No regrets at all...he is a great person and a good friend. It took us both a long time to get over eachother and see eachother as pure friends. He's part of my past and hence will always be part of my life.

Do I wish to be still there....nope, not at all. I've lived and learned and moved on ....and found an even "better place" and partner on my way :)

Nearly 3 years... just to find out he was cheating on me while I was away at school for 2 years. Yup, me and the other chick found out about each other at the same time. A definite soap opera story. Such drama. Any regrets?? Had a great time while it lasted and learned a hells of a lot!! Just sorry it was time well spent on him and him only.

almost 3 years...with a Brit....one year was great, normal lived over there at conservatory program next 2 years great when I saw him every two months sucked in between when we had to schedule phone calls cause of schedules and the time difference propsed to me on the stage at Limelight during Tiesto's set then was on a plane back a few hours later couldn't do it

I never wanna hear that NYC-NJ is long distance anything is possible when you care about someone

Now I'm going a bit crazy and have no idea what I want