Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
inyourdreams

Mary J - No More Drama

24 posts in this topic

Originally posted by legend38

If i hear the phrase "Lets get it perculatin" on the radio one more time im gonna :blown:

I think you're talking about the wrong song, I didn't ask for FAMILY AFFAIR, read again, it says NO MORE DRAMA...so spare the comments

I like this song..... But i just wanted to say hellllllooooo!!!!!!!!!! The orginal is the only one I heard... But I am def. feeling that remix by J-lo- Ain't it funny!!!! :eek: :eek:

ie mail :D

Originally posted by inyourdreams

I want t-pussys!!!!!

There are radio rips and samples online... and I think the Anthem mix is going to be on February Promo Only so it'll be all over the place in no time. From what I understand, it's the one being played on the radio up there... keeps the Y&R sample but puts a beat behind it, and then blows up into "I'm about to lose my mind." The club mix is more tribalish... I just heard Chris play it about 2 hours ago. Both are enjoyable.

Thunderpuss Anthem mix is Nicee.....too bad KTU already playing it out.....but the full mix is Hot....going from slow to fast is a nice little change of pace:)

Originally posted by dog6

Thunderpuss Anthem mix is Nicee.....too bad KTU already playing it out.....but the full mix is Hot....going from slow to fast is a nice little change of pace:)

OMG YES! I'm loving the remix:cool:

Originally posted by inyourdreams

I think you're talking about the wrong song, I didn't ask for FAMILY AFFAIR, read again, it says NO MORE DRAMA...so spare the comments

You can seriously be a real bitch when you post.

I will comment on what I want to comment about. Sorry if it bothers you. :rolleyes:

I can read;I comprehended what you posted about, and made a comment, relax.

Originally posted by petedrags

danny morris mix is pretty good...but i hate mary j...yeah i hate family affair to...that fuckin perculatin thing...:puke:

Danny Morris did a good mix of "Get The Party Started" by Pink. I am waiting of DJ Acid J does a mix of "No More Drama". He did a pretty tight mix of Mariah Carey's "Never Too Far".

Originally posted by legend38

You can seriously be a real bitch when you post.

I will comment on what I want to comment about. Sorry if it bothers you. :rolleyes:

I can read;I comprehended what you posted about, and made a comment, relax.

yeah and your point being???