Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh The Dreaded X Has Returned!!!

guest00901

ERRRRRRR ok heres my delima. My X from like 3 years ok is tryin to get his way back into my life. Me and him have been friends ever since after we broke up. We messed around here and there after we broke up but we never got back together. We have always been so sexually attracted to eachother but in the past 8 months since ive been with my BF hes been there more for me as a friend when me and my bf were having problems. I get home tonight and he pages me round 3:30. I called him back cause I thought something was wrong and hes crying on the phone how much he loves me and misses me and how he wants to be with me and he wants to treat me good all this shit. This kid is like my best friend and hes telling me that if I don't make a choice to be with him then i can never speak to him again. How can I tell him that I can't be with him but I don't wanna loose him as a friend? Damnit why are men so fuckin hard to deal with:confused:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

How can I tell him that I can't be with him but I don't wanna loose him as a friend?

Just the way u did right there. Simple.

And get to the point....because if you dont tell him now, its gonna hurt a whole hell of alot more if you tell him later.

Originally posted by clubkat

Just the way u did right there. Simple.

Exactamente...besides...dont you ever wonder what friends'/family members' motives are when they force you to make a choice like that? it always seems to me that it's more selfish than anything else - what kind of friend is that?

You need to talk to the boy, because he's obviously still confused. Make it crystal clear to him that though you do care about him and value him as a person and as a friend... there is absolutely, positively NO WAY you'll ever get back together with him, or have any interest in him as more than just a friend. Be really firm, and don't give him any reason to think he still has a chance.

The worst thing you can do to an ex is give him/her any hope of getting back together... because then they'll never get over you, and keep clinging onto anything and everything that even hints at a possible make-up.

Good luck,

~kitten