Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats everyone wearing today including the undies

chynado11

What is everyone have on (the outfit) did u just roll out and wear your pajamas to work or didnt care and put on whatever, or do you plan the night before what your ensemble will be? whats underneath..i just wanna know underwear, no details of skidmarks please or wholes in the undies :D Boxer, briefs, thongs, g string, tighty whities??

:bounce:

CD

well today is Friday, so its dress down day at my company (unless we meet with a client where we have to come in in suit and tie) but today I just put on a pair of jeans and a green polo and will be walking around barefoot in my office.

Yesterday I put on a brown D&G polo, with grey flat front GAP trousers (my favorite) and black shoes. I usually come in 2 times a week kinda dressed up (dress pants and dress shirt, sometimes I freak people off and actually wear a tie), a couple of days dreesed down a bit but still a decently fashionable and the other day I just dress like hell.

Where I used to work in NY, some days I would even go in shorts, I miss that

Originally posted by vicman

well today is Friday, so its dress down day at my company (unless we meet with a client where we have to come in in suit and tie) but today I just put on a pair of jeans and a green polo and will be walking around barefoot in my office.

Yesterday I put on a brown D&G polo, with grey flat front GAP trousers (my favorite) and black shoes. I usually come in 2 times a week kinda dressed up (dress pants and dress shirt, sometimes I freak people off and actually wear a tie), a couple of days dreesed down a bit but still a decently fashionable and the other day I just dress like hell.

Where I used to work in NY, some days I would even go in shorts, I miss that

you walk around barefoot...beware of germs and stuff on the floors in your office vic...;) you were in style yesterday eh?? ties are uncomfy for you or no??

CD

lets see... today i think i'll wear.... i don't think i really count cuz i have to wear a uniform. i'm wearing white boxer briefs, black socks, highly shined shoes, black shirt, black tie, and a garrison cover.

hhhmmmmnnnn.... maybe i'll say what i would wear if i had a choice...

purple velvet crotchless panties, white high heels.... j/k

i woulda rolled outta bed put on some old jeans over my boxers, thrown on a random t shirt, thrown a hoodie on over it put my DCs on and head out the door:)

Originally posted by chynado11

the undies?? :D what about the undies

undies? I'm wearing a pair of DKNY briefs...theyre not from DKNY's "Pure" line, theyre from the sporty line, very comfy indeed, I really love em...my ummm..."package" feels well protected :D

as for the ties...I dont really like wearing ties that much, I'd rather go tieless, but I do look good wearing 'em ;)

as for the barefoot, we got carpet in the office and its pretty clean, and I have a pair of sandals in my office that I leave here, so if I have to go the other floors of the company or to go potty, I put them on.

Originally posted by joeygk

I prefer the hybrid: Boxer-briefs (always black)!

Dee- what are you wearing? ;)

hmmmmmm well i am wearing a Guess shirt thats hot pink and some comfie black bell bottoms...some flip flops..cuz its freaking 72 here ...:eek: dont u love the warm weather :) and im wearing a V Secret bra and caramel thongs...thats it...

CD

Originally posted by vicman

undies? I'm wearing a pair of DKNY briefs...theyre not from DKNY's "Pure" line, theyre from the sporty line, very comfy indeed, I really love em...my ummm..."package" feels well protected :D

as for the ties...I dont really like wearing ties that much, I'd rather go tieless, but I do look good wearing 'em ;)

as for the barefoot, we got carpet in the office and its pretty clean, and I have a pair of sandals in my office that I leave here, so if I have to go the other floors of the company or to go potty, I put them on.

hmmmm didnt i see ur undies on the hotel bathroom floor once??? :laugh: im jk...it was a joke...**NOTE- I never saw vicmans undies..

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

hmmmm didnt i see ur undies on the hotel bathroom floor once??? :laugh: im jk...it was a joke...**NOTE- I never saw vicmans undies..

CD

hmmmm...maybe, cant recall if I took 'em on that road trip headscratch.gif

by the way, there is nothing wrong with my undies, so if there are any CP girls that want to see my undies, I would have no inconveninece in modeling them for you :D :D

I'm wearing an olive green turtle neck sweater from JCrew. A pair of dirty dark jeans from JCrew. And for undies I'm wearing a pair of flannel plaid Polo boxers. And I'm sweating my fucking arse off cause nobody told me it was supposed to be 70 degrees outside. I wish the damn weather would make up its mind.

Since I never made it home last night, I have the same thing as yesterday, black sweater with stupid Khaki's, brwn shoes and belt, tan socksand plaid banana boxers. BTW, who the fuck wears briefs or undies these days, I mean guys?:blown:However, I do know what I'm wearing today once I make it home to change. It will be this blueish(sp) sweater/turtleneck, with my black wool(maybe75% or something) pants BUT with my black shoes(obviously). Aso for the boxers I was going to wait until Chyna comes over so would could pick them out together. BTW, I walked into a wall last night, so I think something's wrong with my head, besides the ugly part. Right vixen, it did leave a mark too, thanks for telling me there was a wall there:laugh:

Originally posted by dcsglow

wht are you khakis stupid?:confused::(

I believe the question from this caller was "why are your khaki's stupid?"

They are not pleated, they somehow have a double crease and have a unremovable stain(not that kind), therefore they are ghetto and not pleated makes them gay and stupid, infact I hate them I despise(sp), actually I'm gonna "borrow" a pair of jeans from my friend and donate these to the poor people on my way home.

Originally posted by pgiddy

I believe the question from this caller was "why are your khaki's stupid?"

They are not pleated, they somehow have a double crease and have a unremovable stain(not that kind), therefore they are ghetto and not pleated makes them gay and stupid, infact I hate them I despise(sp), actually I'm gonna "borrow" a pair of jeans from my friend and donate these to the poor people on my way home.

Yeah, that about sums it up. They're stupid. So if they're not pleated, how did they get a double crease? Tell me you didn't try to iron them yourself. That's soooooo 1980's.

One more fact in the boxers vs. briefs debate: men wearing briefs tend to have lower sperm counts because of the unnatural pressure the tighties put on your ball sac (I like to say ball sac). Combine that with the insane amounts of drugs consumed by the men on CP, and we've quite possibly got some sterile dudes roaming around here. Vic - chances are that means no soccer team for you. You'd be lucky to father a tennis match. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, that about sums it up. They're stupid. So if they're not pleated, how did they get a double crease? Tell me you didn't try to iron them yourself. That's soooooo 1980's.

One more fact in the boxers vs. briefs debate: men wearing briefs tend to have lower sperm counts because of the unnatural pressure the tighties put on your ball sac (I like to say ball sac). Combine that with the insane amounts of drugs consumed by the men on CP, and we've quite possibly got some sterile dudes roaming around here. Vic - chances are that means no soccer team for you. You'd be lucky to father a tennis match. :D

i dunno if you wore your briefs 2 sizes to small but mine are comfy where it matters the most, so my sperm count is safe, but I would be more concerened with the drinking, smoking and possibly the :roll: and other stuff as its a known fact that there is a stronger correlation between the smoking , drinking and other with a low sperm count, more so than wearing briefs, and well I dont smoke, I only drink on the weekends but dont get plastered and my :roll: has always been very under control as has the use of other stuff and on 98% of the time I go out I'm sober (just 2 drinks and I'm good to go)

as for the tennis match that would be OK, a doubles team with the ball boys and line judges would suit me fine