Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Draper....A Mendez

DJMikeE

so now that this guy is out of one of the biggest night clubs in NYC, you guys think well hear from him again?? His next residency will in no way be as big as the opportunity he had at Exit. Personally, I think that's where all the bashing began on the board. If this guy was a thurs resident at a small time club, no one would of noticed or cared for that matter

I dont think theyres not that many people who are going to a different club to hear Tony Draper spin. Hence, I think most exit heads will stay at exit.

Any thoughts / comments, other than how much crap Draper sucks, blah blah.....? How will Andrew Mendez hold down Exit tonight??

Andrew is a friend of mine, and lives here in Jersey...

I wish him the best of luck, and hope he can hold down the crowd, and that room.

That room is a VERY big room, and very hard to play certain types of music and get a vibe out of it.

Andrew good luck brotha!

Originally posted by djkrackct

Yes!

Draper is finally gone!

Anyone wanna have a "GOODBYE DRAPER" party? We'll chain that stupid fuck to a wall and throw beer bottles at him.

Draper --> :blown:

OR.....we can just stop mentioning his name on the message boards, and instead talk about how good the replacement is

Originally posted by a-tip

......Andrew will have NO problem working in that room IMO

Unfortunately to say.. Mendez had a VERY hard time holding down the main floor at Exit.. I've never seen that place so empty at 4:30 in the morning..

But do realize, it's Exit that we are talking about.. don't get me wrong, I love my Exit, but you guys have to think about the crowd he was catering to...