sexual assault

gambitrah

yes..no...??  

26 members have voted

1. 1. yes..no...??

• Yes
    • No
    • I know of someone

i know this is a shitty topic..but ive been talkin with a friend who is a rape\assault counselor at a local hospital and she was telling me #'s on such things..staggering to say the least..im curious out of the CP people who has this effected...

i personally know of 5 or 6 girls that this has happened to..dated a few as well...

edit: remember the point of this poll is to educate and bring to light a very horrible thing...im not askin to get jollies off im curious...lets be adults as well with serious things like this

and the topic has come very close to home also..... :blank:

I was thinking about posting a thread like this, but i didnt want to depress myself lol...actualy it was more along the lines of....

When someone is raped at a young age, what in your opinion is the more common outcome: That when the person grows they become more sexually active ::thinking its the right thing:: or they stray away from sexual activity of all kinds ::like oh hell no, wrongwrongwrong!!!::

:confused:

...:( It is a very sensitive topic and many might feel discouraged to discuss it. As for me I can relate to a degree, many guys feel that they have power over females and use that to their advantage. I won't comment on past experiences b/c there is no need to open that door again. anyway gambitrah what kind of things have you leardned from this rape counselor?

BTW, Kat I think more women become more sexually active and submit more to men cause they feel that this would make the men happy. However deep down inside the girl is hurting and is really depressed and alone. She uses sex as a tool to cover up those feelings of anguish and pain. Rape is so god damn fucked up...All those mother fuckers should be fried to death or :biggun::blown:...

Originally posted by fierydesire

...:( It is a very sensitive topic and many might feel discouraged to discuss it. As for me I can relate to a degree, many guys feel that they have power over females and use that to their advantage. I won't comment on past experiences b/c there is no need to open that door again. anyway gambitrah what kind of things have you leardned from this rape counselor?

ive learned quite a bit..all of it disturbing and sick...like alot of my good close girl friends (little sisters) were once abused..raped..you name it...and the people that have done it. like she has a little cousion that was molested by a 11 yr old boy in day care...so that asks the obvious question..was the boy abused? will be grow up to abuse and do the same things? fathers..brothers..strangers..all makes me violently ill...

i actually spend 30 days in jail once for beating a guy almost to death for raping one of my friends...he sued me and pressed charges for assault and attempted man slaughter...i basically hunted him down to his apt...got a bat and kicked in his door and proceeded to beat him until i couldnt swing the bat anymore...i said out loud in court (not exact words mind you but still) "that what he did was sick and wrong and if i would have had my way he would be dead"..had a trial with a jury and all..they sided with me 100% but i still had to be punished for beating him with a bat...

but id do it all again if the same situation happened.

Originally posted by clubkat

and the topic has come very close to home also..... :blank:

I was thinking about posting a thread like this, but i didnt want to depress myself lol...actualy it was more along the lines of....

When someone is raped at a young age, what in your opinion is the more common outcome: That when the person grows they become more sexually active ::thinking its the right thing:: or they stray away from sexual activity of all kinds ::like oh hell no, wrongwrongwrong!!!::

Definitely a very interesting point kitty. I've never really thought about that but I think you're making a real good point and people might become more sexually active as it is something they have been exposed to from a very young age and hence limits aren't really as established as at an adult. I'm pretty sure that it is different regarding to each individual case and the way they have been treated during the rape (continous sexual assault by a family member probably leaves different scars than a one time violent rape).

Mmhhh...I wonder how other people see this issue :confused:

forgot to put in the one stat that was most miserable..the rate (i dont know if this is nationwide or just colorado) is 1 in 4 girls have or will be sexually abused in some fashion...25% of all girls..thats fuckin horrible :(

and if anyone that reads this thread has done this to a girl..i hope u get your teeth kicked in

Originally posted by gambitrah

ive learned quite a bit..all of it disturbing and sick...like alot of my good close girl friends (little sisters) were once abused..raped..you name it...and the people that have done it. like she has a little cousion that was molested by a 11 yr old boy in day care...so that asks the obvious question..was the boy abused? will be grow up to abuse and do the same things? fathers..brothers..strangers..all makes me violently ill...

i actually spend 30 days in jail once for beating a guy almost to death for raping one of my friends...he sued me and pressed charges for assault and attempted man slaughter...i basically hunted him down to his apt...got a bat and kicked in his door and proceeded to beat him until i couldnt swing the bat anymore...i said out loud in court (not exact words mind you but still) "that what he did was sick and wrong and if i would have had my way he would be dead"..had a trial with a jury and all..they sided with me 100% but i still had to be punished for beating him with a bat...

but id do it all again if the same situation happened.

You did the right thing. I mean I would have probably killed him. At least the 30 days were not a waste. Those guys are such fucken assholes....There is way too many of them out there...

STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS...ugh I hate em with a passion

I think more women become more sexually active and submit more to men cause they feel that this would make the men happy. However deep down inside the girl is hurting and is really depressed and alone. She uses sex as a tool to cover up those feelings of anguish and pain.

...damn, this is really sad. All those actions - outcries for love and warmth really.... Why do some people do these things...what is this power thing that seems to be such a turn on and leaves so much pain and anguish????

:mad: I know someone who was effected by date rape... horrible thing.. i dont know how anything (i say anything cause if you do something like that you arent a man.. IMO) could bring themselves to do such a thing... its horrible, disgusting... and I think the penalties for it should be much greater then what they currently are... ridiculous... :mad:

Originally posted by clubkat

From my understanding, most of the time the person becomes highly promiscuous... they basically have this fucked up sense of sexuality and don't really know what's healthy and what's not... or their sense of self-worth is so deeply damaged that they feel like worthless pieces of meat and don't care much who they have sex with.

I can't understand how anyone could even consider doing that to someone... I agree w/DG, they're not men, they're fucking animals and deserve to be treated as such.

OK...so when i first saw this topic posted, i was hoping that it wasnt' what i thought it was...it is! not exactly what one wants to read about while inebriated at 430am.

I have known quite a few girls/women that were sexually assaulted in one way or another. The ones i knew came from alcoholic backgrounds, and were assaulted by a father/uncle/cousin. they had all grown to be rather permiscuous at a young age, and continued into their late teens with being very brazen with their sexuality. I haven't seen any of these girls in quite some time, mostly because at that time I was too young to know how to deal with it.

Seems like all of the above cases involved a woman being assaulted. Just to add some counterpoint, a male friend of mine was coerced into having sexual contact by his older step brother at around the age of 8 or 9. I say coerced, but it was more like forced...how much coaxing/threatening does it take to get a nine year old to comply?

Anyway, just my $.02...hope that most of you just breeze past this thread because you can't relate at all. a very down, and somber subject, albeit one that should be discussed. thanks for bringing it up, gambitrah.

Peace,

J

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

its not RAPE .. it is FORCED LOVE

hope your not trying to say that rape should be called forced love...if u are then u should visit prison where some guys can force love your ass all day long...if thats not what u mean..then when did u mean??

In NJ, there is a programs called the SART or Sexual Assault Response Team. When a victim reports to the hospital, the SART Team is activate. This team consists of a Sexual Assault Victim Advocate (counselor), a Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (RN specially trained to collect evidence) and a police officer or member of the Sexual Crimes unit of the county prosecutor. This program has been up and running for a year and 4 months and the results are great. More convictions, more pleas, and less trauma to the victims.

Is one who is abused more likely to abuse others? Statistics show that a large percentage of abusers *were* abused. However, the statistics do show that a large percentage of those who were abused *do not* go on to abuse others.

As for the victim's sexual tendencies after being raped, each victim is an individual. Some may become prostitutes, some may be promiscuous, some may become frigid, some may go on to have healthy senses of sexuality. It all depends on the circumstances and the individual's makeup.

The statistics are staggering. Drug facilitated rapes are becoming very common, with higher conviction rates as women become more aware of the "after" symptoms. The most common sexual assault is by someone you know. The hardest to convict is "stranger" assault. And many of the rape kits in "stranger" assaults may never get processed to compare the DNA with the national database, therefore never convicting the perpetrator, so they are left as cold cases.