Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have officially just had my heart smashed

Ronin

someone shoot billy bob thorton in the face while your at it... I mean, i'm not in love with Angelina Jolie or anything, shes hot and all, but if shes going to be fucking someone other than me, can it atleast not be some redneck whackjob?

Originally posted by joeg

someone shoot billy bob thorton in the face while your at it... I mean, i'm not in love with Angelina Jolie or anything, shes hot and all, but if shes going to be fucking someone other than me, can it atleast not be some redneck whackjob?

i agree. wtf is she thinking? she can do sooo much better. and while we're at it, let's kill kid rock too, cuz he does not deserve pam anderson. he's filthy white trash. yea, she's all fake, and kinda trashy too, but not like him. tommy lee was bad enough...now she's got this cornball who should really keep his shirt on more often...skinny bastard.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i agree. wtf is she thinking? she can do sooo much better. and while we're at it, let's kill kid rock too, cuz he does not deserve pam anderson. he's filthy white trash. yea, she's all fake, and kinda trashy too, but not like him. tommy lee was bad enough...now she's got this cornball who should really keep his shirt on more often...skinny bastard.

money talks....