Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you stress about having a little...

sassa

Originally posted by sassa

...weight on you?

I hate weight and that whole issue....I'm 4'11 and btw 125-130 lbs...and it sucks. On a person 5'1 or 5'2 it would be fine....but shorty got a big butt...lemme tell ya! It's really about proportion....ya know, god made us all different and all of that.

Bottom line is, don't be lazy...work out and don't eat like a pig....You'll be fine.

it's winter...u have to beef up to keep warm! LOL.....i admit...i tend to go a little wacky like most girls...i always look at my stomache to see if it got fatter or slimmer from the day before!! LOL...i mean i am not a psycho...but i do these lil things!!!or like when i am gonna get my period and get a little bloated~~I FUCKING FREAK! haha... i think it is the hormones...but if it wasn't for the fact that my breast swell as well at this time..i would probably go nuts!!

Originally posted by misk

it's winter...u have to beef up to keep warm! LOL.....i admit...i tend to go a little wacky like most girls...i always look at my stomache to see if it got fatter or slimmer from the day before!! LOL...i mean i am not a psycho...but i do these lil things!!!or like when i am gonna get my period and get a little bloated~~I FUCKING FREAK! haha... i think it is the hormones...but if it wasn't for the fact that my breast swell as well at this time..i would probably go nuts!!

Ha ha...Miskie...are you PMSing??? Surprise..that makes 2 of us....:rolleyes:

haha.....i am such a fat ass! LOL....and not to mention superbowl sunday was the death of me......beer,good food,men in tight pants...what more can i ask for from life!?! me and some friends were just having this weight convo at the diner the other night~while i was ordering cheese fries with mozzarella and gravy! MMMmMmMM.....i love food!! now that everyone is picturing me as some fat chick....MoRe CuShiOn FoR tHE pUsHiN!

i must excuse myself to find something fattening and delicious to eat.....

Originally posted by misk

haha.....i am such a fat ass! LOL....and not to mention superbowl sunday was the death of me......beer,good food,men in tight pants...what more can i ask for from life!?! me and some friends were just having this weight convo at the diner the other night~while i was ordering cheese fries with mozzarella and gravy! MMMmMmMM.....i love food!! now that everyone is picturing me as some fat chick....MoRe CuShiOn FoR tHE pUsHiN!

i must excuse myself to find something fattening and delicious to eat.....

Yup...that's a PMS menu! While we're on this PMS thing...can I just ask what's up with the raging hormones during this time? Right now I'm ready to take on the entire US Army! I think I posted about this last month...but it's so true....I'm sitting here at work ready to crawl out of my skin!

PS....ya know what a friend told me about the appeitite thing? She said she takes appetite suppressents like a week beforehand...I tried it, and it totally works! No cravings, less hunger....beautiful!

Yes. Because I'm so short it's like I can see every pound I pack on landing somewhere. I've gained about 10 lbs. in the past few months. I wouldn't mind if they fell in the right places, but that's never the case. I really need to get off of my lazy ass and start doing some crunches...

I don't stress it, I'm 5'1" 105 lbs....got a booty and packin a lil meat on the thighs, but I don't give a shit...I pay $80 a month for a gym membership that I never use...but fuck it...if you don't like the way I look, then don't look at me!!!:tongue:

In the winter,don't give too much of a damn about my weight...I lift weights and do around 300 situps every night, so it's not too bad...and not to brag, but my body looks like Shakira's...and I could probably challenge her to a belly dancing match...;)

I used to hate being around really skinny girls, but now I've come to appreciate the little extra meat on my bones...and I wouldn't want to be rail thin anyways...nor be with someone who's skinny as hell...

and not to brag, but my body looks like Shakira's...

big hips and small chest:confused:

just kidding..i have a tendency to react to people that say, "not to brag BUT..." just doesnt sound right to me..good for you if you got a smokin body...hope you have the mind to match and the attitude to know not to flaunt either of the two...

Originally posted by somebitch

i have the opposite problem.

im 5'3 100 pounds.

i want to gain 5 -10 pounds but no luck.

i like having pms because i gain a few and it looks nice.. ;)

You sound like me, babe. :) I'm 5'3" 100 pounds, too... and the only good thing about that time of the month is growing an extra cup size! :tongue: I guess little girls are lucky because so many designer clothes come in itsy-bitsy sizes... my girlfriend's a size 14 and can't ever find anything cute and sexy in most designer names...

Originally posted by phatman

big hips and small chest:confused:

just kidding..i have a tendency to react to people that say, "not to brag BUT..." just doesnt sound right to me..good for you if you got a smokin body...hope you have the mind to match and the attitude to know not to flaunt either of the two...

hahaha....why take what i said so literally..by the way the girl in your sig, is she a greek pop singer ?

by the way the girl in your sig, is she a greek pop singer ?

that's my girl, Anna Vissi...i actually also dig Shakira but before she blew up - my ex was colombian and set me straight along time ago w/ her music...as far as what you said...well..let's just say i have a tendency to f-ck with people no matter what their tone...not necessarily a good habit but a habit nonetheless...nuthin personal...