Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Avalon 2/8/02 Meet-up!!!!

prplhz

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

We can definitely push this to 4... the sky's the limit :tongue:

Is anyone else going to Rise after Avalon tonight?? We can have this meet-up run all night!

Another question, do you guys have problems loading the cp pages? It seems like lately half the time I get timed-out errors, or the pages won't load for me... it's kind of annoying!:rolleyes:

I think Me and Jess are going to rise aftwards... not sure if anyone else is joining us...:tongue:

I have had those problems with the pages loading etc... doesn't happen all the time... just sometimes :horns:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself and possibly my girlfriend are most likely joining you and Jess at Rise tonight :) ... should be fun!!

Kay, I've got a contact at Rise that can put you on the guest list if you want... no passes needed from what he tells me. I was on the list last week, but never made it there.

If you're interested send me the names of the people going tonight and I'll see if I can get all of us on. Either PM me or e-mail btcarelli@hotmail.com

Myself and possibly my girlfriend are most likely joining you and Jess at Rise tonight :) ... should be fun!!

Kay, I've got a contact at Rise that can put you on the guest list if you want... no passes needed from what he tells me. I was on the list last week, but never made it there.

If you're interested send me the names of the people going tonight and I'll see if I can get all of us on. Either PM me or e-mail btcarelli@hotmail.com

Yo it is just going to be my girlfriend and me. But, I don't know if we can make it to Rise because we got shit to do tomorrow. I don't want to put you out and screw ya though if I don't end up going.

Originally posted by kaydup

Yo it is just going to be my girlfriend and me. But, I don't know if we can make it to Rise because we got shit to do tomorrow. I don't want to put you out and screw ya though if I don't end up going.

It's cool, no big deal... I understand if you've got stuff to do the next day. But, if you change your mind, it's honestly no big deal for me to throw you two down on the list. All it takes is an e-mail, I won't be put out at all (and they guy I know there seems psyched to put people on the list... he's definitely a promoter, if not a DJ...)

So, if you want to be on the list just in case you feel like going, feel free to ask. If not, no big deal!

hey brian tell jackie i said hi wavey.gif i am coming back to town this weekend but wont be here til saturday. maybe i can do a cp meetup w. everyone another time :idea::)

Originally posted by nycchic24

hey brian tell jackie i said hi wavey.gif i am coming back to town this weekend but wont be here til saturday. maybe i can do a cp meetup w. everyone another time :idea::)

Hey Sue, I'll tell Jackie you said hi! I think she's actually going to be in North Attleboro this Saturday:zzz: :D

We'll definitely have to meet up some other time though.... we'll be at Avalon plenty of times over the next few months, so it shouldn't be too difficult!

Have fun tonight doing whatever it is you're doing.... what have you got planned for Saturday... is it a special occasion, or are you just coming back to Beantown to party??

OK so 11:30 it is. I never got my damn pic so here is the best I can do, I am tall, brn hair, will have on black pants and a tight grey shirt. It will be me girlfiend and me. Just call me Drew, if all else fails I am sure I will be using a whole bunch of photons at some point. Ahhh I think that is it I am going to look for the ones I have seen pics of.

Yo, nyc... I will definatly take you up on the in at Rise some other time. I just have to get up tomorrow morning:D

Hey! Looks like I will be making it to Avalon tonight. I am so happy because the last time I was out was way back in October for the White Party at Venu. The car accident has put a damper on my party life. Anyway...I will be looking out for those of you posted a pic. Here is a pic of me and my sweetie at a wedding.

Can anyone tell me how to get on a list tonight?

Look forward to seeing you.

-Christine

Originally posted by kaydup

sometimes it takes a while to load, that is why I double post sometimes:rolleyes:

No passes for Rise and can't get em at Sound Factory this week either:(

I will bring some extra passes with me tonight, so if we meet-up and you want to go to Rise after Avalon with us, you can sound good??

Originally posted by roxychic

Hey! Looks like I will be making it to Avalon tonight. I am so happy because the last time I was out was way back in October for the White Party at Venu. The car accident has put a damper on my party life. Anyway...I will be looking out for those of you posted a pic. Here is a pic of me and my sweetie at a wedding.

-Christine

What list would you like to be on? Rise or Avalon? Glad to hear that you will be meeting up with us after all. Will be looking out for you, I will probably be hard to miss as i will be carrying around a camera with me.... hehe So meet-up at 11:30, Avalon!!

-Christine

Hey that's great news! Now hopefully we all can pull this meet-up off at 11:30 :laugh:

Hey Sue, I'll tell Jackie you said hi! I think she's actually going to be in North Attleboro this Saturday:zzz: :D

We'll definitely have to meet up some other time though.... we'll be at Avalon plenty of times over the next few months, so it shouldn't be too difficult!

Have fun tonight doing whatever it is you're doing.... what have you got planned for Saturday... is it a special occasion, or are you just coming back to Beantown to party??

yeah north sucks :blown::laugh:

but no no special occassion. it started with i got a call on wed from this guy and he invited me to that Patriots Party at The Rack tonight and i was thinking of going... coincidentlally my friend here is driving to RI to see her bf so i figured why not. but she's not leaving til tomorrow. i am still gonna go cuz i haven't seen my parents in a while (and i want to collect this week's newspapers i asked them to save for me!) so i made my calls last night to the troops that i am coming back. ;) will be out on saturday night :D

I defintly want to be on Avalon's list. I would love to check out Rise but I thought that you have to be a member? I am going to be with a fairly large crowd too. Can you hook me up?

Thanks

-Christine

How man people are going with exactly? I am am member and I am going tonight, I have to go and take pics, and also I am going to go and hang out for a while. But I have a few passes it all depends on how many people you have with you....

jessica

Originally posted by prplhz

How man people are going with exactly? I am am member and I am going tonight, I have to go and take pics, and also I am going to go and hang out for a while. But I have a few passes it all depends on how many people you have with you....

jessica

Hey Jessica

Well...I am not sure exactly but all I would be greatfull for 2. Where is Rise anyway?

-Christine

Hey kay, next time we'll definitely have to chill at Rise... sounds like a plan.

Sue, it's a shame you won't be around tonight, but have fun doing whatever on Saturday though! As for future meet-ups, there's always Howells, Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, Mario Piccutto, etc., etc., etc. :letsgo:

Roxychic, good to see you're able to make it tonight. We're gonna have a bigger group there than I though!

I'm curious though, are you guys more excited to see Burridge or Ferry Corsten. Personally I'm really excited for Burridge, but I definitely want to catch as much of Corsten as I can! This is the first night at Avalon I've REALLY wanted to see both DJs badly.

Hey Jessica

Well...I am not sure exactly but all I would be greatfull for 2. Where is Rise anyway?

-Christine

Okay, Christine, I will bring too extra passes for you. But you will have to come into Rise with me, you will not be able to use them without me there. Rise is near the Hancock tower on St. James St.

Jessica