Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jonnyb & dialectics

Guest bellaragazza

Guest bellaragazza

hiya!

just wanted to see how you guys are doing? i hope everythins is well and jonny i hope this cold wheather isn't killing you.

brrrrrrrrrrr it's soooooooo cold out!!!! :mad:

Fuckin' Montreal winters!!!!

I'm nationalist and all but hell I'd spend my winters in Spain with no fuckin' regrets.

Dialectics you bastard! Bella is your favorite Canadian! What's wrong with me??? Is it the beard? I can shave, I can loose weight! Allright just kidding. I'd prefer our litle darlin' as well. But since I dont associate much with that big ol' country that is Canada... I can be you favourite Quebecer. Yeapi!!!

Yo guys, we're hitin' Sona on feb. 7th. Carl Cox is the main event. Anyone goin'? I'd have prefered Max Graham (extended set) on the 23 but gotta follow the pack. Have'nt been partying there since Misstress Barbara last fall.

Yo Bella were you there saturday before last for the fashion thing? I was shooting the models in the VIP (dirty job but someone's gotta do it). I was waitin' for you to show-up in your sexy pants :eek:

Anyway guys hit me back and Dialectics let me know when you're in town.

ciao bambinos

hey jonny whassup?

sorry i've gotta play favorites here...

unfortunately nyc has turned into clubbers paradise all of a sudden (i don't know how that happened) and its become really difficult to miss a weekend. i'll most likely be in MTL the 2nd week in march. we'll definitely need to plan something :P

peaz,

rob

NY? Clubber's Paradise??? You kiddin' right? There's clubs in NY? ;) .

Gotta visit friends soon. Actually I'm telling them I'll come over since last summer. Maybe this spring? Just gotta round up the money and the "crew". Freakin' exchange rate is killin' us.

So what are the hot spots in town these days? Good tecno places? Any drum and bass anywhere?

Later man

Guest bellaragazza

I got scammed into going to Extremes last night :(

Started off at Newtown but it was pretty shitty last night then got dragged up the street to teen club haven.

holy shit, it's fucking disgusting in there,

yak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, whats up with you guys? I've been pretty busy, going to school and what not.

and it's still freakkkin cold out! :)

• 2 weeks later...

hello lovely canadians-----

you must all be loving that sweet little victory toay! my brother said that last week they cancelled his classes so they could all watch the semis....

anyway there is a good chance i'll be up in MTL from march 7-10.... this isn't 100% confirmed yet but a little meetup could be an order....

peaz,

rob

Yo baby!!!!! That was a sweet one. Sorry to say but you were our bitches! Great game great hockey (the way it should be played)!

The victory party was amazing. Ste-Catherine st. was blocked from Atwater to Crescent... streets were packed, people were crazy. Lovely shit.

Anyway man... 7th is Carl Cox at Sona (specially opened on a thursday) Dont miss it.

Yo bella... have you seen the new set-up at Sona with the platforms and all. Pretty sharp I think though I have'nt tryed it in a real party mode. Somethin' to look forward to I guess.

Later guys