Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you

Kuro

I know what you are going through - I had to completely ditch a group of people last Feb. because things went very sour w/ a guy in the group. He continued to treat me horribly, I still had feelings for him - it wasn't a healthy situation for either of us - so I got out. It wasn't easy. It takes a tremendous amount of strength to cut someone like that loose. But you have to.

((hugs))

it happens to all Kuro. My take on it is that when it has happened to me, I try to take everything into perspective. I think that in general I'm very lucky with the opportunities that I have in life and that with out some pain here and there life wouldnt be worth it. Even though all is not perfect, it could be much much worse.

Sometimes it takes time to get over everything, but its all part of life. If everything was easy, given to us, and we didnt to over come obstacles to achieve our goals, then in my opinion, life would be meaningless. You have lots of things going your way, so you have more things to look forward to.

Remind me and I'll buy you a drink or a :roll: on Friday, vicmans treat.

Originally posted by vicman

it happens to all Kuro. My take on it is that when it has happened to me, I try to take everything into perspective. I think that in general I'm very lucky with the opportunities that I have in life and that with out some pain here and there life wouldnt be worth it. Even though all is not perfect, it could be much much worse.

Sometimes it takes time to get over everything, but its all part of life. If everything was easy, given to us, and we didnt to over come obstacles to achieve our goals, then in my opinion, life would be meaningless. You have lots of things going your way, so you have more things to look forward to.

Remind me and I'll buy you a drink or a :roll: on Friday, vicmans treat.

Hey - I went through a rough time too! Don't I get a free drink????

Originally posted by vicman2

hey who are you guys calling a cheap bastard? vicman is my boy, I'll talk to him and see what I can cajole from him :D

whoa, now I'm being called cheap? I'm not cheap, frugal maybe, but I'm not cheap.

Kuro- how am i supposed to know that you only drink water and coke?

damn, now I'm gonna have to pay dearly for this. well i usually bring some liquor to the pre-party malanee, wouldnt that take care of it...and dont listen to vicman2, he's wacko

whoa, now I'm being called cheap? I'm not cheap, frugal maybe, but I'm not cheap.

Kuro- how am i supposed to know that you only drink water and coke?

damn, now I'm gonna have to pay dearly for this. well i usually bring some liquor to the pre-party malanee, wouldnt that take care of it...and dont listen to vicman2, he's wacko

Vic - your multiple personalities are posting on the boards again! :-)

Originally posted by Kuro

You know what's worse? She told me once it was too late that if I had told her how I felt sooner that something may have happened. Why would she tell me that? What an evil thing to say.

Maybe she's just being honest. It may sound evil to you, but people can change. Maybe she's just at a different point in her life now than she was before. She may have felt she was just being honest with you and didn't realize what she said would hurt you. In either case, your decision's simple. Well, simple from the outside looking in, but difficult for you. Could you see yourself being friends with her? If so, then lay low for a bit but don't cut her loose. If you can't see yourself being friends with her or have no desire being friends with her, then cut the bitch loose. It's a tough decision, though, because one will prolong your pain while the other is quick and easy, but so final. :( But give it some time, and you'll be fine.

And yes, Vic IS a cheap bastard. I've known Rabbi's more extravagant than Vic (completely unnecessary ethnic slur for cheap laughs, I know). And even though Vic knows you only drink Cokes and water, he'll still cheap out and get you a can of Safeway brand Coke. Cause it's only $0.15 per can versus the $0.50 for Coke. And that extra $0.35 can buy Vicgal some jewelry for Valentine's Day from the bubble gum machine at Walmart. :D

i agree with shady in his first point, however there is no need to hate a person unless something completely out of whack occured. i've lost GF, and you know? I still keep in contact with them. even though the first few days i'm all mad, rabid and shit, after a couple of days the feeling is gone, 'cos in the end it just would not have worked, 'cos you need 2 people to put in full effort into a relationship for it to work, and if its not there for one of them, then its better to not go on.

i really dont believe in dating just for the sake of dating someone, i mean if youir going to go out with someone it should be because there is some interst there, so in the long run its probably better that she told you so now before shit had hit the fan than after, after shit had hit the fan, then it would be even more painful.

as for me being cheap, well shady is basically a cheap bastard also. last time at Buzz when I was plastered I asked him if I could use his cell so I could call my roomate so she could pick me up 'cos she was in SE, buty shady said that he would charge me for every minute after I had turned his cell on, i think i owe him $1.55 c'os I was on the phone 5 minutes @ $.20 a minute, 10% DC tax (since Buzz is in DC), 10% MD tax since his phone is registsred in MD, 10% VA tax, cos I was calling VA, 10% shady tax 'cos it was his phone, and $.15 FCC charge...wtf?!?!?

The particulars of the circumstances make things very difficult. It all just sucks. It's almost enough to make me not want to holla at anymore bitches.

holla? I would just throw myself on them b4 they have any chance to escape :D

as for me being cheap, well shady is basically a cheap bastard also. last time at Buzz when I was plastered I asked him if I could use his cell so I could call my roomate so she could pick me up 'cos she was in SE, buty shady said that he would charge me for every minute after I had turned his cell on, i think i owe him $1.55 c'os I was on the phone 5 minutes @ $.20 a minute, 10% DC tax (since Buzz is in DC), 10% MD tax since his phone is registsred in MD, 10% VA tax, cos I was calling VA, 10% shady tax 'cos it was his phone, and $.15 FCC charge...wtf?!?!?

You forgot the $25 NAFTA Tarriff, cos you're Mexican. So total charge is really $26.55.

The particulars of the circumstances make things very difficult. It all just sucks. It's almost enough to make me not want to holla at anymore bitches.

Take it from someone who is older and wiser (shaddup peanut gallery) - finding the right person is 10% compatibility and 90% timing. There will be other girls and you will probably get your heart broken a few more times before it is all said and done. So, remove yourself from the situation if you have to - because your pining for this girl is unhealthy and probably has something to do with always wanting the thing you can't have. Grieve, get over it and move on.

((hugs))

Originally posted by malanee

Take it from someone who is older and wiser (shaddup peanut gallery)

((hugs))

watchu say? :D

i agree with malanee, the older you get, the more you learn...for example i just learned that i can get my ass kicked in hula-hoop by 7 year olds :(