Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Road Trip for Ferry!

DaVe

We're coming down to DC this Saturday for Ferry Corsten!

I cant' wait and am really looking forward to seeing all the DC board members again! We need to setup a Clubplanet meetup time and place...

See you all Saturday.

Originally posted by chynado11

well everyone knows im going to be there to represent Moonshine for Ferry...kids...you better come out and be my party crew.....:D

see you all out there

**pre-meet up ** should be at my house...any other suggestions?

CD

I didn't know that. You represent Moonshine? :confused: Are you going to see Mistress Barbara at Buzz?

well everyone knows im going to be there to represent Moonshine for Ferry...kids...you better come out and be my party crew.....:D

see you all out there

CD

vip for some of us lowly folk . . .

see you all out there

CD

have you ever met ferry? i have, last time he was here, he's cool as shit, i met kid vicious too, and he's not like all the other djs, he lets you stay up in the dj booth for as long as you want, he's cool as shit, and after talking to kid vicious for like a hour, he told the body guard to let one of my boys up...it was a night to remember!

Originally posted by Kuro

I didn't know that. You represent Moonshine? :confused: Are you going to see Mistress Barbara at Buzz?

yes i do parties, promotions and new release for upcoming albums..i just started doing it..i thought u knew....yes i will be there at Nations..also no jimi i have never met Ferry but am looking forward to meet him and have a good time at GLOW..

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by malanee

Crap! I wanna go! Why am I not rich? Why don't my weekends last for 4 days? Why can't I stay sober? :D

Um Ruth just think WMC WMC WMC...hahhaa us beside the beach...sun...sand...men..oh whooops sorry crank...:laugh: pina coladas...smoothies..can we go on??

CD

Um Ruth just think WMC WMC WMC...hahhaa us beside the beach...sun...sand...men..oh whooops sorry crank...:laugh: pina coladas...smoothies..can we go on??

CD

gawdam, i just realized sumthin' with crown & jroo still being probables, besides egg (who will proly be lost somewhere) i'm the only guy going...oh well I'll make do with the topless girls at SoBe :D

CD

Thanks for reminding me that I have to save my money for the man sluts....I mean shopping! :D

Originally posted by vicman

gawdam, i just realized sumthin' with crown & jroo still being probables, besides egg (who will proly be lost somewhere) i'm the only guy going...oh well I'll make do with the topless girls at SoBe :D

more options for a wandering SINGLE man...;)

CD

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Jimi-Jack, was that before or after you bj1.gif him? :confused:

Hmm I’m thinking this is a question out of jealousy shady…see, I don’t have to give bj’s to get up in the dj booth like you do…sorry buddy, but if that’s what YOU have to do to get up there…then it’s just like the old saying, “ya’ gotta do what ya’ gotta do.”

:laugh:

Originally posted by dcsglow

Hmm I’m thinking this is a question out of jealousy shady…see, I don’t have to give bj’s to get up in the dj booth like you do…sorry buddy, but if that’s what YOU have to do to get up there…then it’s just like the old saying, “ya’ gotta do what ya’ gotta do.”

:laugh:

Hi jimi! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dcsglow

funny........if only you were real...AND NOT ANOTHER CP'ER!!!:(

Jimi! I can't believe you would say that! I may be 13, but I'm not stoopid! I thought last week after you bought me those ice cream cones from Dairy Queen that we were an item!