Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I AM SOOOO BORED and that means.........

chula22

And when i am bored the first thought that cums to mind is sex! But since i am at work sex is not the best thing for me to think about. I stil have quite a few hours to go before I make it home to the general.

Whats a girl to do? I sometimes wish I had a boytoy to call up to my job for a little after work soiree.:D

Oh Well! i guess the leak will have to wait..

SO HOW THE HELL IS EVERYBODY? I MISS YOU GUYS!!!

I know people that will do it. BUT I AM STILL NOT READY TO FUN FUCK. AT LEAST I DONT THINK I AM!

I COULD MAKE A COUPLE OF CALLS BUT THEN AGAIN I CANT.

GOSH DARNIT!!!!

HOW THE HECK ARE YOU BITCH? HAHAHA!

AS FOR YOU PIVO, WHAT IS THE OBVIOUS ANSWER? AND WHERE EXACTLY ARE YOU AT THE MOMENT?

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN GET ANYWHERE IN THE NEWYORK CITY AREA IN ABOUT 45 MINUTES FROM ANYWHERE IN THE NEW YORK CITY?

Originally posted by xxxpivo

i have been to new york about 40 times, so i know the city relatively well...currently however, i am in toronto...45 minutes by plane, but less accessible!

fun fucking is pretty cool...i am being used!

WELL DOESNT TORONTO HAVE EXPRESS BUS SERVICE OR SOMETHING? hahahahaha!

Originally posted by xxxpivo

like i said, it is just a flight away! i am usually in new york at least once every two months...sometimes business, sometimes not business

WELL A LITTLE PLEASURE NEVER HURT BUSINESS! AHAHHAHA!

SO WHENS YOUR NEXT TRIP DUE?????

HAHAHAHHAA

Originally posted by chula22

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN GET ANYWHERE IN THE NEWYORK CITY AREA IN ABOUT 45 MINUTES FROM ANYWHERE IN THE NEW YORK CITY?

Thats LA in 20 Min.

there is no way that is true in manhattan. sometimes it takes 30 min for me just to get up the FDR, or to get out of midtown

Originally posted by momadance

Thats LA in 20 Min.

there is no way that is true in manhattan. sometimes it takes 30 min for me just to get up the FDR, or to get out of midtown

Well you gotta know where your going and the times of the trains and buses arrival. AND of course it would have to be a perfect day, which would mean that all modes of transportation would be running on time and on schedule.