Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RoxyScott or whatever your name is...

cmb1975

Originally posted by cmb1975

He had made a thread on the London forum. Said he was from New York City, you know the ones who lost a couple of buildings....

or something like that.

I'm guessing he probably didn't have anything to say about the few thousand people that were lost along with those buildings...

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm guessing he probably didn't have anything to say about the few thousand people that were lost along with those buildings...

. . . probably not . . . but then again , we can only guess on what kind of sarcasm he was trying to apply to the statement, not that I'm excusing it . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . probably not . . . but then again , we can only guess on what kind of sarcasm he was trying to apply to the statement, not that I'm excusing it . . .

Coming from someone who is supposed to have his finger on the pulse of the city (he is a promoter right)...I think he should have known better. Utterly tasteless and disgusting. I'd like to know why it was deleted, and so fast after I caught it.

Originally posted by cmb1975

Coming from someone who is supposed to have his finger on the pulse of the city (he is a promoter right)...I think he should have known better. Utterly tasteless and disgusting. I'd like to know why it was deleted, and so fast after I caught it.

some seriously fucked up shit....

not cool whatsoever...

i wonder what the fuck you gotta say to us now, pussy...

Originally posted by clubkat

Possibly to stop a thread like this one from forming? :confused:

T minus 10....9....8....

You cant keep deleting things so there is never any drama. I mean what this guy said should have been seen by EVERYONE. He is a promoter for this city. He should be fired.

Originally posted by magilicuti

i think a public apology and free admission is due here at least. free admission to one of the special events that is. i never liked that guy

Maybe free admission to some club would make this all better for you. But I think this runs a little deeper than that.

Trancend...you are so right my friend. The people who support him should know who he really is.

I didn't actually see the thread so I can't exactly make a definite statement on it.. but judging by people's reactions, I would say it must have been pretty fucked up..

That's upsetting too.. doesn't he realize that some of us lost friends and family because of that tragedy?? :( :( :(

Originally posted by codica3

I didn't actually see the thread so I can't exactly make a definite statement on it.. but judging by people's reactions, I would say it must have been pretty fucked up..

That's upsetting too.. doesn't he realize that some of us lost friends and family because of that tragedy?? :( :( :(

I dont know what he was thinking. Well, apparently he wasnt thinkin at all. But I'd like to see a response from him.