Clubplanet Nightlife Community

An Official Head Count For Ferry

chynado11

Originally posted by cocomama

I say probably yay! It all depends on whether I make it to Buzz tomorrow night and recover in time. It'll be so nice to see you Chyna, it's been too long :)

hey! i found you! where were you last saturday for glow...we were searching all around for you and your 10 girls...:(

hey! i found you! where were you last saturday for glow...we were searching all around for you and your 10 girls...

I just answered this question on another thread. We were there!! My 13 girlfriends and I showed up at glow and it was complete madness outside!! We looked for Shifterlx who was supposed to meet us but never found him. Don't know what happened there. Antonio at the door let us in. I think thats his name. Oh well maybe next time, we had a blast!!

Originally posted by cocomama

We looked for Shifterlx who was supposed to meet us but never found him. Don't know what happened there. Antonio at the door let us in. I think thats his name. Oh well maybe next time, we had a blast!!

we gotta organize this shit better. jimi and i looked for you girls ALL friggin night. anyhow, beca, you have my number. give me a call if you need anything. ;)

i'll be at Buz tonight.